1,000 % p a fx mercenary trading

Betting systems don't require any profit per trade , they make their money from betting sequences.Pips profit per trade are a bonus and improvements to 4 pips profit per trade is being targeted.

Nevertheless today I am testing 4 /1 trading on money management.,open a position and close 3/4 at 10 pips and run balance of 1/4 with a trailing stop of 15.

Today we trade 120,000 size trades compounding the account balance based on profits.This is based on 17 % profit last week.

I don't understand any of this. What does "120,000 size trades" mean?

I don't understand any of this. What does "120,000 size trades" mean?

The starting trade size for $50,000 account is 1 lot or 100,000 , if account balance is 59,000 an increase of 19 % , we increase trade size to 120,000 .We are compounding profits on a weekly basis.

We are risking 20 pips per trade or $200 on a 50 k account , = 0.004 % risked per trade.

you might want to look at your maths there , it's not 0.004% :rolleyes: Anyhow not going to get involved on this thread but would just add one point; 20 pip risk, trading *off* a 15 min TF, is gash...

Does the 20 pips relate in any way to the volatility of the instrument? Furthermore, are you aware that pip size varies from pair to pair (e.g. 20 pips in USD/JPY is a bigger percentage than 20 pips in GBP/USD).

Come on Black Swan, stick around, it might be amusing. Medbs has more or less retired, after all.

Nope, not for me bud, I just keep my head down, fly low and trade. I dont enjoy getting involved in these type of threads as they don't provide any lulz and I destest any forms of group cyber bullying. In some ways I admire ODT's ability to keep getting up off the canvas despite all his knockers on 'ere, but IMO if he wants to automate he should buy those already benched...He's been on this mission now for as long as I've contributed on T2W...

I used to do well of 3 min TFs , waited for 3 indicators to line up and kerpow, trigger pulled...couldn't trade more than 4 pairs...

Nope, not for me bud, I just keep my head down, fly low and trade. I dont enjoy getting involved in these type of threads as they don't provide any lulz and I destest any forms of group cyber bullying. In some ways I admire ODT's ability to keep getting up off the canvas despite all his knockers on 'ere, but IMO if he wants to automate he should buy those already benched...He's been on this mission now for as long as I've contributed on T2W...

This is my manual trading and am not trying to automate it, not just yet.I don't know if this discretionary trading can ever be automated.

200/50,000 = 0.004 %

Does the 20 pips relate in any way to the volatility of the instrument? Furthermore, are you aware that pip size varies from pair to pair (e.g. 20 pips in USD/JPY is a bigger percentage than 20 pips in GBP/USD).

Same stop for every pair .If volatility increases and stops get taken out , I simply re-enter.

Attachments

• dbfx.jpg
    dbfx.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 183