• Systematic Intraday Foreign Exchange trading
• Flexible gearing opportunities
• Above average returns

Previous months return -1.9%
Year To Date return 6.7%
Average Monthly Return 1.1%
Largest Monthly Gain 8.1%
Largest Monthly Loss -5.7%

The program uses a combination of overlapping technical indicators that identify short-term trading opportunities across the Foreign Exchange market. The approach and the results achieved are spread across five currency pairs, these include Euro$, $Swiss, $Yen, Sterling$, and Euro/Yen. The model and its trading signals are updated every 10/30 minutes and are monitored between 0630-2100 GMT by a highly qualified and experienced investment professional. This approach ensures that there is a small but important discretionary element to interpreting signals and timely execution of all trades.

The model focuses on intraday short term movements and breakouts within the Foreign Exchange markets. This proactive approach results in, on average, four trading signals per trading session. Trailing stop-loss orders are placed on all opening trades in order to protect the funds equity. Typically the initial stops are placed 30-40 points away from the opening level.

All trading decisions are supported by disciplined risk management techniques, with all positions being protected by stop-losses whilst using a maximum leverage of 3:1

$Swiss Slow Stochastic (SS) crossover warns of a move lower. Closed $Swiss at 1.0744 after 1.0763 high.

Closed long Euro$ psn at 1.3800 - P n L 29 pips

Very nice. I have been watching you're posts with interest becasue I'am doing something on the journals section also.

What pairs do you trade if you don't mind me asking. Sorry if you have already answered this. ?

Hi

My charting set up covers Euro$, $Swiss, Cable, $Yen, EuroYen and Aud$.

The trades I post are live, so even though I may only post one or two trades a day there is scope to trade more signals margin permitting.