my journal

This is a discussion on my journal within the Trading Journals forums, part of the Reception category; Now it seems to be going my way. It broke 1.4970 after being above it for hours and hours. Now ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 23, 2009, 5:44pm   #785

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread Now it seems to be going my way. It broke 1.4970 after being above it for hours and hours. Now I'll need to leave the house because otherwise I'll go crazy before I can make a profit of 1000 dollars and exit because it'll seem too good to be true, whereas I should exit with no less than 3000 given all the positions I have open. It's not like the broker will kick me out of my position because he's like my dad and thinks it's not acceptable that I make so much money without working (Hey, maybe that's why, unconsciously, I cut my profits short). Also, hopefully I'll be making the whole profit before my dad comes back, because he always destablizes me emotionally and then I trade like crap. It's like meeting the devil.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 5:48pm   #786

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread I am going. I am leaving the house.

This will be the last trade of my life (let's say for this month) if I can psychologically manage to keep it open for the next 3 hours.

I am going. I am coming back in an hour to see a profit of at least 2000 (40 ticks).
Old Nov 23, 2009, 6:48pm   #787

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread Still doing badly. Nothing is going the way I expect it to go. Now I am sick and tired. I will go crazy. It won't go down yet.

I also closed again those two extra contracts. I am starting to lose it. Have been watching closely since 6 am and it's now 7 pm. 13 hours watching this crap... it's taking its toll.

I had to close the two extra contracts because pretty soon there'll be a margin call, in less than 2 hours, and I don't want to be caught with 4 contracts and down 2000 dollars, because then my positions will be closed and I won't be able to recoup the loss. So I'll keep just two contracts open from now till tomorrow morning, because it looks like it's going to go down during the night.

Last edited by Yamato; Nov 23, 2009 at 6:53pm.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 6:59pm   #788

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread Wow... I was looking at the EUR all this time, while there was a great opportunity, LONG, on the CL. I almost missed it. Now I am short 2 EUR and long 1 CL.

I am just gonna let them run forever. I can't possibly lose on both, and most likely I'll make money on both. I should be 3000 dollars richer in just 1 hour and 15 minutes, when there'll be margin call.

snap1.jpg

Wow, look at the CL. I've never seen anything more bullish.

Here's my prediction for the next hour: ES range, CL up, EUR down. Not just my prediction but also what I hope for.

Last edited by Yamato; Nov 23, 2009 at 7:05pm.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 7:18pm   #789

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread Could I have been any more stupid? Instead of staying outside like I had written, I came back home and started trading again. The CL looked bullish but it still kept going down. The EUR, of which I closed 2 positions, is going down fast, but now i am two contracts lighter. And the gains on the EUR are not even enough to cover my losses on the CL.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 7:22pm   #790

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread No, wait... even worse. Now I am losing money on both almost, on the EUR and CL. Because the EUR is not moving, and the CL is going down. I have to hand it to my automated systems once more, who didn't do anything today and didn't give me any trouble as usual (but lost 6000 in the past two weeks).
Old Nov 23, 2009, 7:25pm   #791

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread Am I crazy or what? Now i opened yet another long contract on the CL...! I am totally out of control. This better be the last discretionary day of my life. I have totally lost control over myself. Of course, deep inside, I am hoping for things to go my way. I am not trying to hurt myself, at all. The CL looks like it's now going up, I got the margin, and so I went long on it another contract. Of course if it doesn't go my way I have no backup plan.
Old Nov 23, 2009, 7:27pm   #792

Joined Mar 2003
Yamato started this thread Ok... ok!!! It's not going my way and now I am losing 300 on the CL. Enjoy my teachings on what you shouldn't do. This is perfect for the readers. Just read about me doing it, and don't do it yourself.

Anyway, I am feeling helpless.

After a whole day being contradicted by the market, I am thirsty for revenge and want everything to go my way now and at all costs. I'll invest whatever money I have. I'd even sell the house if I could.
Closed Thread