managed accounts

This is a discussion on managed accounts within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Good point, well made. Good luck with this. Will be interested to see how it pans out. GJ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 2, 2009, 4:32pm   #22
Joined Sep 2004
Good point, well made.

Good luck with this. Will be interested to see how it pans out.

GJ
Old Jan 5, 2009, 10:41pm   #23

Joined Jan 2006
FXSCALPER2 started this thread I was too busy trading to be playing with a demo account, so I didn't take trades on the fxgame account. However, here are the trades I have done today for myself in my real money account. There are 91 pips there.
Attached Files
File Type: doc onadaeru.doc (165.0 KB, 81 views)
File Type: doc oandaeru2.doc (165.5 KB, 72 views)
Old Jan 6, 2009, 12:42pm   #24

Joined Nov 2008
Good luck with this FX, I've always liked your posts in the forums, you seem to know what you're doing and I'm sure if you can iron all the kinks out this will be a nice win-win situation for you and your clients. Incidentally do you need to be regulated by the FSA for this? With the right approach you could really make something decent of it, best of luck. SL
Skill Leverage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2009, 6:44pm   #25

Joined Jan 2006
FXSCALPER2 started this thread Here are today's trades and account balance in the managed accounts. There was more to be made but I found it hard to trade this and my own account, so it is a bit thinner than it would be.
Attached Files
File Type: doc fxm1.doc (110.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc fxm2.doc (134.0 KB, 75 views)
File Type: doc fxm3.doc (99.5 KB, 77 views)
Old Jan 8, 2009, 8:57pm   #26

Joined Jan 2006
FXSCALPER2 started this thread I am now approved for a real FXMANAGER account at Oanda. So, thankfully, it is the end of having to juggle two accounts. As soon as I get my first client (which is in the process) the results I will post will be from a real account instead of a demo. If you are interested go to the follwing link and have a look. You need to have a trading account at Oanda to participate. Remeber that all I do is trade the money from one account and I have no access to your funds and you can put the money back to your own account any time.

https://fx1.oanda.com/ma/landingpad_...lFTBYVD1IDXxc=
Old Jan 9, 2009, 4:18am   #27
Joined Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXSCALPER2 View Post
I am now approved for a real FXMANAGER account at Oanda. So, thankfully, it is the end of having to juggle two accounts. As soon as I get my first client (which is in the process) the results I will post will be from a real account instead of a demo. If you are interested go to the follwing link and have a look. You need to have a trading account at Oanda to participate. Remeber that all I do is trade the money from one account and I have no access to your funds and you can put the money back to your own account any time.

https://fx1.oanda.com/ma/landingpad_...lFTBYVD1IDXxc=
weird.. yesterday there are also some other guy posted about his managed account but admin deleted his thread. and why your thread not being deleted?
Old Jan 9, 2009, 12:21pm   #28
Joined Mar 2005
I hope they let it continue. Very interesting this.
Joey25 is offline   Reply With Quote