Performance Level Of An Exceptional Trader

This is a discussion on Performance Level Of An Exceptional Trader within the General Trading Chat forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by Black Swan A guy tells the t2w community that he's gone from three grand to thirty inside ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:50am   #136
Joined Jan 2011
Re: Performance Level Of An Exceptional Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post

A guy tells the t2w community that he's gone from three grand to thirty inside six weeks ... loses ten percent on one trade and iirc fifteen on another..the manner of one of the losses was bizarre, literary waiting and hoping for price to come back as it crashed through the opposite levels and he widened risk/ stop to accommodate this..madness, reckless, no discipline, no mm..
A guess if anyone was doing massive run ups like that (or claiming to be) there has to be a day of reckoning sooner or later. Normally sooner to be honest.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:52am   #137
Joined Jan 2011

Too complicated for me. Death Knee Burn C0ck?

I'm just a simple man:

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:54am   #138
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
I don't know Tom, tbh he fell massively in my estimation after the Bison stuff. Promoting him to newbies as an example of what Tom could do for you was jaw dropping in it's amateur approach, I thought he was better than that..

A guy tells the t2w community that he's gone from three grand to thirty inside six weeks all taught by Tom, Tom says aw shucks and then steps back nervously chuckling as guy loses ten percent on one trade and iirc fifteen on another..the manner of one of the losses was bizarre, literary waiting and hoping for price to come back as it crashed through the opposite levels and he widened risk/ stop to accommodate this..madness, reckless, no discipline, no mm..

As for account statements that was equally insulting, no detail just a few dippers and withdrawals and on the basis of that the guy pitches for naive punters to train whilst Tom says;" nothing to do with me guv.."

Perhaps it's me who needs to get up to speed with what folk use t2w for
well honest 4 me it was them videos he done of trades for the com when i just started. it was like play skool "say what a trader says" like "arrgh i just missed best trade eva!" or "i just done my conkers on blahblahblah". and actual real clincher was he sed tom "d-ant-ey", like sounding it with an "ant" instead of proper way is "d-ont-ey".

down hill fron their.
DashRiprock is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:54am   #139
Joined Jan 2011

death
[leg] bye
*hoarse*
c0ck
DashRiprock is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:55am   #140
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashRiprock View Post
well honest 4 me it was them videos he done of trades for the com when i just started. it was like play skool "say what a trader says" like "arrgh i just missed best trade eva!" or "i just done my conkers on blahblahblah". and actual real clincher was he sed tom "d-ant-ey", like sounding it with an "ant" instead of proper way is "d-ont-ey".

down hill fron their.
Where are these videos? Linky linky please.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:56am   #141
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
death
[leg] bye
*hoarse*
c0ck
This gets my vote for post of the year in the 2012 T2W awards.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:56am   #142
Joined Jan 2011

ok shud b easy i only eva given 2 reps both for dinosoartoast in the 2 comps bcos he sed i culd have prize.

brb.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:58am   #143
Joined Nov 2008

Quote:
death
[leg] bye
*hoarse*
c0ck
Good call..leave you to your fun..
Black Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:59am   #144
Joined Jun 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post
I can see some deletions or bans on the horizon...
Yes, a little time out and quiet contemplation will help you rethink your market strategy. Going hysterical all because the market left you out of an action for one day can't be good for you, and will impact your decision making. I suggest you avoid trading for the next 5 days until the danger passes.
BeginnerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2011, 12:59am   #145
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Good call..leave you to your fun..
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:03am   #146
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerJoe View Post
Yes, a little time out and quiet contemplation will help you rethink your market strategy. Going hysterical all because the market left you out of an action for one day can't be good for you, and will impact your decision making. I suggest you avoid trading for the next 5 days until the danger passes.
Thank you Joe. May I offer you a little advice in return?

Yes, a little time out and quiet masturbation will help you. Going hysterical all because God missed you out when he was handing out coupling tackle can't be good for you, and will impact your love-making. I suggest you avoid me for the next 5 days until the danger of getting my foot rammed up your a$$ passes.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:09am   #147
Joined Jan 2011

he deleted it i think but here is link 2 post

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-...ml#post1395212
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:11am   #148
Joined Jan 2011

but cos I am at least a little bit clever u can look other vids here

http://www.screencast.com/users/Tomdante

hs a cockney
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:18am   #149
Joined Jan 2011

Thanks buddy.
Old Jul 13, 2011, 1:22am   #150

Joined Mar 2011

Doomberg started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomberg View Post
Still 100 points to go yet bud, although it would prematurely close if i had reason too... this may be an over night trade if it doesn't move down big in the next 4 hours, i love and hate overnight trades, i love it when i wake up to a nice blue number and i hate it when i wake up to "no open positions"

Lets hope for the best with this one
I did end up closing this prematurely because i didn't like what the Stochastics were doing

+19 is better than waking up to -50
Doomberg is offline   Reply With Quote