CMC markets -legal action

This is a discussion on CMC markets -legal action within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by onemillion i keep telling i cant stand comedians with cheap jokes. they are keep coming. you know ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 30, 2008, 5:11pm   #148

Joined Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemillion View Post
i keep telling i cant stand comedians with cheap jokes. they are keep coming. you know what is worst when you see a bad comedian. They just cant stop. i would have replied to you in a polite manner but you chosed not to tell another cheap joke here.

And honestly i dont believe you are a trader at least good one.

Given this. I will ask you politely bag*** off and taka a shower to cool down. It is only money, it will come back again.
I think you're going to suffer a very expensive joke some time soon. Have you even traded before?
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
Old May 30, 2008, 5:14pm   #149
Joined Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemillion View Post
Well, this is my second day here, yes i had enough those comedians. i think you should tell them stop posting negative and irrelavent text here. I have made this clear few times, but these comedians would like to pick up your weaknesses then trying to help me. So i have no regret about my postings.

i dont like wasting other time and i realy dont like wasting my time.
Man, you totally crack me up...honestly. If this is your 2nd day here than I can't wait until the end of the week when u start getting warmed up.
Old May 30, 2008, 5:16pm   #150
Joined May 2008
onemillion started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaJammer View Post
Do you really believe that? Wouldn't think so from the way you keep banging on about how much of it CMC 'stole' from you.
Good question.

It was not losing money. It was clearly stolen from me. i have made or lost big money before, it is part of the game but stealin is different, if you let someone steal from you, you will alwalys let others do the same.

that is the reason i said to them as well, this co should not be allowed to operate.

If i can do that, that would be great. If i cant then at least i have tried unlike some other people sitting on their as* doing nothing.
Old May 30, 2008, 5:20pm   #151

Joined Feb 2008
onemillion(minus),

check this out. Spreadbet companies dont like scalpers and remember if they dont get filled neither will you.

Also remember that if they cant make a profit, neither will you.

Check there terms and conditions, somewhere it says in there, clause 1 chapter2 "we are entitled to sneak into your house, pull down your pants and give you a dam good rodgering until all your money falls out".

This is one of the ways SB firms can have you on 'dealer intervention' and can watch and check how you bet, just like betting at a bookies, if too many people bet on the same instrument(or horse or football player or hockey team) they will move the goal posts in they're favour.

They are bookies trying to earn money, there is nothing in there terms and conditions that says, "the client has the right to constantly win and take our money without us knowing about it", or, "the client can stuff us until he/she feels fit and when the tables are turned is permitted to take us to court and win, we shall not fight".

If you dont like the rules, play a different game. ie, go direct to market.

Screen shot found and used by courtesy of grantx.
Attached Thumbnails
metaquotes4.jpg  
Old May 30, 2008, 5:26pm   #152
Joined May 2008
onemillion started this thread Also i have never signed or posted in this sort of sites for trading advice. They are mainly useless and will make you lose money then gain anything. Good trader dont need advice from others.

These sites are mainly for losers who are trying to find a way to chance their luck. Reason i have signed here is purely to find other trader who might had same problems with CMC, so i can put in my file but i end up dealing mainly with comedians (i am not including those who sent me very pisitive and usefull comments)
Thanks! The following members like this post: new_trader
Old May 30, 2008, 5:29pm   #153
Joined Sep 2004
well you gotta do what you gotta do. But all of the other stuff on this thread aside, in all seriousness, I genuinely believe you are on a hiding to nothing, and what is more, you have probably brought this upon yourself by behaving in an amateur way on their platform and expecting to be treated like a professional in return.

You're not the first, you won't be the last, it's just that, if your story is to be believed (and I'm really not at all sure I do), your own particular lesson cost a few quid more.

A lot of people on this thread have, in amongst all the other stuff they've said, made quite salient and sensible comments. You just haven't wanted to hear them.

But if it was some sort of catharsis you were after, hopefully you have found it. I just wouldn't throw bad money after good chasing the bookies if I were you.

Good weekend - I'm off down the pub to celebrate surviving another week in the madhouse.

GJ
Old May 30, 2008, 5:29pm   #154
Joined May 2008
onemillion started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Shepherd View Post
onemillion(minus),

check this out. Spreadbet companies dont like scalpers and remember if they dont get filled neither will you.

Also remember that if they cant make a profit, neither will you.

Check there terms and conditions, somewhere it says in there, clause 1 chapter2 "we are entitled to sneak into your house, pull down your pants and give you a dam good rodgering until all your money falls out".

This is one of the ways SB firms can have you on 'dealer intervention' and can watch and check how you bet, just like betting at a bookies, if too many people bet on the same instrument(or horse or football player or hockey team) they will move the goal posts in they're favour.

They are bookies trying to earn money, there is nothing in there terms and conditions that says, "the client has the right to constantly win and take our money without us knowing about it", or, "the client can stuff us until he/she feels fit and when the tables are turned is permitted to take us to court and win, we shall not fight".

If you dont like the rules, play a different game. ie, go direct to market.

Screen shot found and used by courtesy of grantx.

Another as* h..... cant even bother to say more
Closed Thread