The Schneider Look?

This is a discussion on The Schneider Look? within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; die...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 5, 2011, 2:12am   #15

Joined Jan 2007
Re: The Schneider Look?

die
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2011, 7:24am   #16
Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazienza View Post
Let me put it this way.

Go down to your local pig farm, ask old Giles to show you some hogs that have got a bad case of a$$-rot.

Take a good look at that a$$-rot, close up. You'll bring your breakfast up, let me tell you. That is some nasty sh1t.

You use hog a$$-rot to prepare yourself for lookin' at the f***in' mooks from Schneider.
I must say, mate, you pick some delightful subjects for debate. I prefer Weetabix, myself.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pazienza
Old Mar 5, 2011, 4:10pm   #17
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianights View Post
I heard sonny keeps all his traders in his multi million pound basement and the "look" is due to vitamin d deficiencies. Can anyone confirm?
That's part of it. But you've got to take into account genetic mutation due to inbreeding as well.

And the indelible stamp that being the victim of extreme sexual deviance leaves upon the countenance. I understand such a session is a key part of the interview process over there.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 8:23pm   #18

Joined Jan 2007

I'm bumping this to see if it's deleted or not
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 8:36pm   #19
Joined Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianights View Post
I'm bumping this to see if it's deleted or not
I think the mods are being very fair. They left this one (God only knows why) after deleting about a dozen others. They were al lpretty bad to be honest, although I think that this one is marginally tamer.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 8:36pm   #20
Joined Aug 2009

Quote:
cause I know you know that I won't give you more lulz in the future, and then you'll shrivel up like howard's balls
Did they shrivel up before or after he shot his Johnson off ?
Ambrose Ackroyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Pazienza