Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hello everyone, Has anyone tried the evening trading system of Trading Solutions and Systems FTSE 100, FOREX, DAX | Markets ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 1, 2009, 11:42pm   #1
Joined Nov 2008
Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone tried the evening trading system of Trading Solutions and Systems FTSE 100, FOREX, DAX | Markets Mastered | Trading Manuals

Feedback would be appreciated around the following bits - How many credible signals does it generate between 7 and 9 in the evening for S&P 500?

A big thanks in anticipation!

Vinay
FactualVinay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2010, 4:12pm   #2
Joined Sep 2010
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Yeap Mate,
I bought this system and unfortunatelly its not worth paying a penny for it. The idea is good trading price action + divergence but the explanatory provided with the system is not complete leaving you to go around sites and do research on your own or BLOW OUT your account if you start real trading with the information Nick provides in there.

The system is a compilation of what can be easily found on internet FREE of charge. I can provide you with links to some sites with free systems if you want, just email me. Nick charges for that bulky nearly hundred quid. I think he is a proffesional marketer not trader. He makes money on selling to people a hope to financial freedom not something what you will learn and start trading succesfully.

The support promised you get ofcourse but only before transaction, after you paid monies for system you will be left to cope on your own. It would be fine if the info provided with the system was complete so you just learn what u got there in materials and go out on field to 'shoot' some PIPs. Unfortunatelly if you go out with this system THEY the Big players WILL SHOOT YOU (= reduce your account ballance to zero regardless of how many thousands you ve put in).

Sorry for being a bit bitter but it is the true.
pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2010, 7:24pm   #3

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

Hello Pinky,

My first post ! - only joined yesterday - recent Newbie like you.

I recently purchased the S&P 500 Evening trading system from Markets Mastered and have found Nick to be quite helpful. I understand that he recently suffered a stroke and so has been unable to provide the level of service that he would like - maybe that's why you've not had many replies from him ?

Nevertheless I have received regular emails of his screen shots and he has provided lots of other useful support guides (e.g. Candlesticks).

I did trade his system and lost a lot of my (relatively small) starting bank - basically I didn't read the manual properly or the emails and was too keen to get started - inexperience and greed saw my balance steadily reduce.

I am now paper trading his system with a live screen (as recommended by Nick) and have thoroughly read the manual to understand how the trade setup works. Whilst not 100% successful (what is ???), I find that I can usually spot the potential trades and then watch them unfold - however I do need to improve my candlestick awareness.

Sitting here today for example (finished work early !) I keep flicking back to the live screen and I paper traded to the target recommended by Nick of +20 pips profit at around 16.25 UK time. Admittedly, Nick's system is meant to be traded after 17.00 UK time - but I find that some of the divergence setups use price action from any time after the market has opened at 14.30 UK time.

One thing I've found is that there is no mention in the manual of pivot lines and support/resistance (I'm sure Nick's more than aware of this) but I plot the pivots and use them and keep my eye on recent price action for S and R during the current session.

I've found that if I always wait for a full 20 pips in the bag then maybe I'll get say 12 or 15 but then find that my bag is empty 5 mins later. Sometimes I think it's better to get your daily 20 pips in 2 trades - but maybe my inexperience or emotions are kicking in and I should let the trade run it's course.

Using Nick's system has given me some confidence that I can actually have some success with trading and it has given me the motivation to educate myself further - hence registering with this site.

I intend to start trading Nick's evening system again with real money (once the wife authorises the funds ! ) and at the same time improve my knowledge of the candlestick charts which are a key part of understanding the trade setup.

I've purchased other trading systems in the past and this one seems to have some potential - but I'll let you know how I get on in due course !

Sorry you had a bad experience with this one mate - but I think it's worth a go !

P.S. Been paper trading whilst writing this and almost got another 20 pips in the bag using Nick's system (had many opportunities to close out at +15 pips) - so there must be some merit in this system ???
Black Cobra 427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2010, 7:30pm   #4

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cobra 427 View Post
Hello Pinky,

My first post ! - only joined yesterday - recent Newbie like you.

I recently purchased the S&P 500 Evening trading system from Markets Mastered and have found Nick to be quite helpful. I understand that he recently suffered a stroke and so has been unable to provide the level of service that he would like - maybe that's why you've not had many replies from him ?

Nevertheless I have received regular emails of his screen shots and he has provided lots of other useful support guides (e.g. Candlesticks).

I did trade his system and lost a lot of my (relatively small) starting bank - basically I didn't read the manual properly or the emails and was too keen to get started - inexperience and greed saw my balance steadily reduce.

I am now paper trading his system with a live screen (as recommended by Nick) and have thoroughly read the manual to understand how the trade setup works. Whilst not 100% successful (what is ???), I find that I can usually spot the potential trades and then watch them unfold - however I do need to improve my candlestick awareness.

Sitting here today for example (finished work early !) I keep flicking back to the live screen and I paper traded to the target recommended by Nick of +20 pips profit at around 16.25 UK time. Admittedly, Nick's system is meant to be traded after 17.00 UK time - but I find that some of the divergence setups use price action from any time after the market has opened at 14.30 UK time.

One thing I've found is that there is no mention in the manual of pivot lines and support/resistance (I'm sure Nick's more than aware of this) but I plot the pivots and use them and keep my eye on recent price action for S and R during the current session.

I've found that if I always wait for a full 20 pips in the bag then maybe I'll get say 12 or 15 but then find that my bag is empty 5 mins later. Sometimes I think it's better to get your daily 20 pips in 2 trades - but maybe my inexperience or emotions are kicking in and I should let the trade run it's course.

Using Nick's system has given me some confidence that I can actually have some success with trading and it has given me the motivation to educate myself further - hence registering with this site.

I intend to start trading Nick's evening system again with real money (once the wife authorises the funds ! ) and at the same time improve my knowledge of the candlestick charts which are a key part of understanding the trade setup.

I've purchased other trading systems in the past and this one seems to have some potential - but I'll let you know how I get on in due course !

Sorry you had a bad experience with this one mate - but I think it's worth a go !

P.S. Been paper trading whilst writing this and almost got another 20 pips in the bag using Nick's system (had many opportunities to close out at +15 pips) - so there must be some merit in this system ???
PPS - Just hit the +20 after posting reply !
Old Sep 17, 2010, 10:57pm   #5

4 Posts
Joined May 2008

pure **** stay away ~ you have been warned !
brainstorm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2010, 12:22pm   #6

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

warning noted - but it's staying on my strategy list for now ....I'm a newbie and you've got to start somewhere - it seems to work for me and I can trade after my day-time job - I will be searching this site for other strategies to use as well !
Old Sep 20, 2010, 11:36am   #7
Joined Sep 2010

Black Cobra,
I know you have to start somwhere but markets mastered is NOT good point to start. You will make one or two succesfull trades out of ten so in the best scenario you are flat - not gained nothing or lost only little.

Recently a good site I found is here and its FREE:
http://www.tradingdomination.com/vid...rd/promo1.html

I think that is a good point to start with. I have been learning and trading Nick system for nearly one year now and I know his system is not going to work.Even him knows that and will not answear technical questions about his system NEITHER GIVE A REFUND. ANYBODY IS ADVICED STAY AWAY.

Me personally will trade bollinger bands, if i am succesfull i will let you know. I visited Nicks blog and I can see on 16th september at 9:15 on GBP/USD he took a trade based on bollinger bands, maybe other indicator as confirmation as well. The fact is Nicks system doesnt give enough chances for trading and misses out really good opportunites.

Last edited by pinky123; Sep 20, 2010 at 11:45am.
pinky123 is offline   Reply With Quote