Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by whisperoci Frankly, I care not at all. I gave you an honest opinion. Take it or leave ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 30, 2012, 12:42pm   #57

Joined Nov 2010
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperoci View Post
Frankly, I care not at all. I gave you an honest opinion. Take it or leave it.
ok - i will take it as garbage, for this reason....your opinion happens to be remarkably similar to the plethora of fake testaments surrounding the next big trading system posts ("these forums always tend to go that way") - but with your intelligence you already know this dont you? and with such a high iq you obviously know that without backing your opinion up with say a live call (from said brilliant system) means that your opinion, just the same as the scammers fake testaments, is worth sweet FA to anyone with a dose of common sense, whether its the truth or not.

Quote:
doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart
being so clever you must be aware that the fact hes selling a system (& its for the bargain price of £88) is all the proof you need to conclude it is dogsh*t. and you call buying this system 'showing foresight', you absolute tool of a scammer.

Quote:
Attacking other people for their spelling and grammar will not bring any credence to your comments.
no attacks here, merely making an observation between yours / moonrush / krugers probable lame attempts to disguise the multi u/n fake testaments.

apologies though for insulting your intelligence, once again.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 1:13pm   #58

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Lets just agree to disagree.
whisperoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 2:17pm   #59
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

is this thread still running..........?

Jees
N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 3:36pm   #60

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
is this thread still running..........?

Jees
N
its a quality thread, in a nutshell it goes smthg like this (as most of them do):

muggings#1/scammer#1 (blackcobra/micahel6666): this system rocks, and if you have no proof to the contrary you cannot comment!
pinky: i have proof, i bought it - his cust service is terrible & he will not refund me
Stealthtrading: the same stuff is available for free on forums
muggings#2/scammer#2(moonfish et al): rubbish, hes a genius, his cust service is amazing. i am making loadsa pips. he also comes round to my house & massages my feet (I made this up - poetic licence).
pinky/me et al: prove it!
muggings#3/scammer#3 (whisper): no why should i. how dare you insult my intelligence
me: thats what scammers say
muggings#3/scammer#3 (whisper): well i disagree - so there!
me: damn, if only i had prepared for that response - i thought i had covered all bases

i am thinking about sending the script to a producer. one of the best threads around imo.

Last edited by rsh01; Apr 30, 2012 at 3:42pm. Reason: just getting the characters right - its like a hitchcock
Old May 1, 2012, 1:49pm   #61
Joined Nov 2011

Quote:
Okay, 3rd time trying to post this. My Ocicat 'Horatio' keeps turning off the computer

Well, what can I possibly add to people who have an opinion other than mine?

It is a democratic society and you can believe as you wish. However, from your comments I doubt you have actually tried the system Jeff. Would that be correct?

Are you in fact basing your opinion on others views?

No, I am NOT Nick Kruger and I believe that I have posted on this forum somewhere in the past, no not even on FaceBook so I of course must be a con artist (Not your comment but been seen here in the past)

A) I think it pretty sad that people have to post all about themselves on a webpage really. re Facebook

B) Think Twitter is basically for Twits.

I posted here to offer my opinion and that is what I have given you with a view to helping people understand the system is genuine.

I am an ex financial and mortgage adviser and under the name of cherkhan (was too honest for that job), have made many posts on other forums both technical and financial. (I am ex BT, electrical technician, electrical contractor, electrical/electronic wireman etc etc).

Have tried many systems over the years and found most to be Hogwash and that is not something out of Harry Potter

Have used certain parts of Vince Stanziones systems but too long term for me.

Came across Markets Mastered by trawling financial forums, namely this one as well. Saw the agro pointed towards Nick Kruger and followed it up with a little searching.

See absolutely NOTHING relating to any 80% success rate anywhere, not in his system manuals or website.

I speak with experience of his systems and that is what I offered on this forum, an honest review with practical experience

Basically, it is take it or leave it. Either way gives me no cause for concern as my bank balance increases, Been trading it around 3 months so can offer an honest opinion but I HAVE used it. |Other forums also have positive feedback.

On these forums it is like someone (not necessarily you Jeff) who pulls apart say a car for being rubbish yet have never actually owned or driven one....and I should know I bought a damned Jeep... and I wouldn't again...the drivers wiper fell off 6 times already and everytime it is pouring with rain!

So as I have said, own the system, tried the system, use the system and love the system...period!

I guess Nick Kruger prefers to not work for other people, much the same as myself. I cannot see any problem with that. Why should he post details of trades on a forum?

I doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart.....then at least people will be able to give a detailed and honest opinion.

'nuff said, I am off....and that STILL does not make me Nick Kruger. If you have any doubts, ask the mods for my details. I give full permission to allow them to advise you who I am and am not.
I have singled out the 7 most pertinant questions from the above text.

1 )Are you in fact basing your opinion on others views?

2) I posted here to offer my opinion and that is what I have given you with a view to helping people understand the system is genuine.

3) See absolutely NOTHING relating to any 80% success rate anywhere, not in his system manuals or website.

4) Other forums also have positive feedback.

5) So as I have said, own the system, tried the system, use the system and love the system...period!

6) I guess Nick Kruger prefers to not work for other people, much the same as myself. I cannot see any problem with that. Why should he post details of trades on a forum?

7) I doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart.....then at least people will be able to give a detailed and honest opinion.[/QUOTE]

In answer to these points

1) This is my own view and I have purchased the so called "Trend FX" product.

2) I am posting my opinion about the system based on 4 months of testing it.

3) He claims on many of his daily mails to "members" (members of what I have no idea!) that his system has a hit rate and accuracy of 70% (This is always accompanied by a punt of his "latest updated version of yet another group of setups!"

4) Other forums also have a high percentage of extremely negative feedback.

5) I own the system, have tried the system and I think it is garbage! You are
going to be using a pretty unreliable set of ideas thrown together claiming you
can make money from following a trend with these strats. If you want a free and more comprehensive version of how to "swing trade" go to this site.
www.swing-trade-stocks.com

6) Who say's that he does not work for anyone else? Why on earth would he not put results up on a forum? It would stop his line of "products" being (as of now) rightly thrown into question.

7) Mentioned above, I have the system and I am wide eyed as to how anyone would find it profitable (let alone make a living from it! as he claims is the goal of his "teaching") There are contradictions in his approach and usage of the ideas presented on a daily basis. Example trades of the previous evenings session (that according to his strict rules would have been taken) were not taken. Subsequent emails asking as to why there are these inconsistencies are sometimes responded to by the usual "I am away at my weekend cottage at the moment and my charts are only on my computer system at home." If he does give a response inbetween his clay pigeon shooting and pi**ing it up at the pub it is perfectly vague and one gets frustrated with his equivocating. In essence all of his daily trade details are in hindsight. It would be so easy for him to blanket mail everyone when putting a trade on then one would be able to satisfy themselves as to his claim of hit rates. This of course would be unlikely as he would be too busy doing up yet another couple of "rundown properties"

I would steer clear of his systems as much of which glitters with this one is in all probability going to cost you dear. Not to mention your time and energy.

All quotes above are from the communications I have had from Nick.

Last edited by cabbycabbage; May 1, 2012 at 1:56pm.
cabbycabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: rsh01
Old Jun 25, 2012, 9:23pm   #62

6 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

Hi,
I'm brand new, and would actually not post anything on this forum if it wasn't that I stumbled upon this thread.

I find it fascinating, since I actually make good profit with it, it seems I must be doing something wrong...?

How did I go about it?
First, I read the manual about 4-5 times.
Then I learned the candlesticks by heart. (I haven't traded before, so it took some study.)

Thirdly, I did 180 paper trades.
Why 180 I hear you say? Well, the first 60 just about broke even. Looking back at my charts today I can see that I was very wrong on more than one occassion.
But the last 60 was really nice.
Then again, it could be that I'm just thick, but I think that trading is a profession and should be taken seriously. Tricky and profitable jobs can't be learned in 3 weeks...
I didn't want to start before I got the same trades as Nick did. I do get the same trades nowadays... mostly. Divergence is a little bit of a personal thing. As well as the candles.

So, in december 2012 I decided to write all my results in a blog (as well as my excel-files) and doing that perhaps getting the self discipline needed.
(And also reading "Trading in the Zone" three times have helped a lot.)

So, do I have any proof of this? No, none other than my blog.
(No, I'm not gonna share my excel-files with you.)

The system has been trialled (by me) for 6 months over at FTS (if you don't know it, google).
And we have a chat room, where most trades have been in the company of a couple of full time traders as well as a happy amateurs. (Me being one of the happy amateurs.)

I win about 77-78% of my Evening trades.
Bank roll increase is close to 50% every month. (Yes, had someone told me this, I would too think that they were lying. It's amazing to see it work. Sometimes I have to pinch myself...)

So, now, go ahead, slander my english (I'm swedish, so that should be easy) and tear my post apart.
But you can never ever try to get me to think that it doesn't work. 6 months is long term enough for me to see that it works. I don't need to convince anyone about this. If you don't get it to work for you, that is probably true as well.

But I think it fails when you don't put down the ground work. ANYTHING will fail if not done properly. It's more of a psychological thing than a trading thing.
(Noone should trade with real money before they have done three months successful papertrading. Doing that is just plain stupid. Sorry if I offend anyone, but it is.)

So, that's it. Questions can be written on my blog. Check out FTS for the review if you want to know what it is all about from someone who has tried it.

Cabbage: you said: "I would steer clear of his systems as much of which glitters with this one is in all probability going to cost you dear. Not to mention your time and energy."
If you do it properly, it shouldn't cost you anything but time and energy. As I said - don't go for real money unless you've paper traded successfully for 3 months.

Well, have a nice day and may all your trading be successful.

Cheers,

Tomas
TomasT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2012, 10:17pm   #63

Joined Nov 2010

Tomas - post some live trades then. Btw december 2012 is yet to happen.

Thanks.