Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Just received another sales email from Nick. Bizarrely, none of the 7 people whose testimonials Nick gives are on Facebook! ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 25, 2011, 10:58am   #43
Joined Oct 2007
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Just received another sales email from Nick.

Bizarrely, none of the 7 people whose testimonials Nick gives are on Facebook! Maybe social networking isn't quite as widespread as I'd thought!

Still, full credit to the people giving the testimonial! Personally, I wouldn't want my email address going out to all and sundrey and being picked up by heaven knows how many spam bots!

Jeff
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 11:18am   #44

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferru View Post
Just received another sales email from Nick.

Bizarrely, none of the 7 people whose testimonials Nick gives are on Facebook! Maybe social networking isn't quite as widespread as I'd thought!

Still, full credit to the people giving the testimonial! Personally, I wouldn't want my email address going out to all and sundrey and being picked up by heaven knows how many spam bots!

Jeff
Mwoeahahahahaaaa :c heesy:!!

See! Vendors are always good for a few laughs!

Frits
Stirf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 4:47pm   #45
Joined Oct 2007

Nick must be doing really well! He just sent out an email saying:

'I have had hundreds of emails during the day asking “What are my favourite 5 instruments to trade” – due to the amount of emails I am doing just one mass email as an answer, I hope that’s ok?'

Wow! With that kind of response, you'd think we were in an economic boom!

Jeff
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2011, 10:51pm   #46

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferru View Post
Nick must be doing really well! He just sent out an email saying:

'I have had hundreds of emails during the day asking “What are my favourite 5 instruments to trade” – due to the amount of emails I am doing just one mass email as an answer, I hope that’s ok?'

Wow! With that kind of response, you'd think we were in an economic boom!

Jeff
Stop, stop, STOP you're killing me!!! I need air, I need air!!! Gimme some CO2!!! Oh my god... That was a good one !

Frits
Stirf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2011, 12:17am   #47
Joined Oct 2006

Mmmmm...You could be correct but I don't normally post some threads here. I only read everywhere. Advertising his love for marketsmangled? Yeah right! I think this should be sweep away under the rug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirf View Post
What's also a bit fishy is this. Though moonfish is a T2W member since 2006 the only posts he made are on this thread. Advertising his "love" for "marketsmangled".

But that's probably coincidence as well ! Oh oh oh... Vendors... Always good for a few laughs!
Moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2011, 12:27am   #48
Joined Oct 2006

I know that and I am not stupid! People selling system are always scam (I have been scam many times in the past and it was learning curve for me). Now..I do know what is like. You do whatever you think it is scam then it is your choice. I do it my way!...My problem..Not yours! ok, that it.....

It does not make any sense if you say those vendors trying to sell it....? That's exactly same as college, university or the training course want to try to sell everyone for their money. They are thinking of making some money rather than learning something in the course! If you doing your own business, then you would do the same! Even most of well known traders who making millions, then they do actually sell their product! It's all the same things! Nothing new to me! To be clear that Nick the Market Mastered is NOT only one and one product for £89 seem bargain to me....Why? Cos he have still keep update with his information, daily chart, website, blog etc. It should be worth much more!

PS: By the way, who's Mike and Diana?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirf View Post
STAY AWAY FROM VENDORS AND THOSE WHO CLAIM THEY MAKE PROFITS BASED ON THEIR STRATEGIES! The 1million dollar question is:"why teach if you can trade"? Besides that, there are people actually working at those vendors. Why would Diana have a 9 till 5 job with the vendor at customer service while at the same time she can live the life of a day trader using the system her employer sells? Besides that, vendors often team up with a broker. Same story. Why would Mike, account manager at the broker deal with you and your fellow traders calls and emails while at the same time he sees your account growing knowing you subscribed to the vendor they team up with!? I mean why doesn't Mike quit his job subscribe to the same vendor and live the life of a day trader!? They both have the same reason... They both know that what the vendor sells doesn't work.

Read the attachment, I trust it will shine some light on the dark and shady world of day trading.

Last edited by Moonfish; Sep 7, 2011 at 12:13pm.
Moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2012, 10:27am   #49

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Old forum I know but I use TWADJ and the 2 extra strategies.It and they do work. I have no idea why you all have such a 'downer' on Nick Kruger/Markets Mastered. I am not affiliated with him NOR am I a trader 'out of the woodwork'.

It is a straight forward strategy that when combined with the learning of the candles patterns is profitable. No idea if Baby Pips has details where you learn the same. Nick does email support and does answer questions but does insist that you learn yourself rather than be sprouted everything.

My view and am contactable and NOT on Facebook!
whisperoci is offline   Reply With Quote