Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Old forum I know but I use TWADJ and the 2 extra strategies.It and they do work. I have no ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 26, 2012, 10:27am   #49

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2011
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

Old forum I know but I use TWADJ and the 2 extra strategies.It and they do work. I have no idea why you all have such a 'downer' on Nick Kruger/Markets Mastered. I am not affiliated with him NOR am I a trader 'out of the woodwork'.

It is a straight forward strategy that when combined with the learning of the candles patterns is profitable. No idea if Baby Pips has details where you learn the same. Nick does email support and does answer questions but does insist that you learn yourself rather than be sprouted everything.

My view and am contactable and NOT on Facebook!
whisperoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 5:10pm   #50
Joined Oct 2007

Whisperoci - Sorry, but I regard Nick as a con artist. The world's top traders don't get an 80% strike rate combined with a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, so I'm not prepared to believe Nick does. If he did, why doesn't he post his trades on Zulutrade? He'd make an absolute fortune, and would have hedge funds lining up to pay him 8 figure salaries!

BTW, some people might regard it suspicious that your first ever post on the forum was to defend Nick, and might suspect that you are him...

Jeff
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 5:36pm   #51
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferru View Post
Whisperoci - Sorry, but I regard Nick as a con artist. The world's top traders don't get an 80% strike rate combined with a 1:1 risk:reward ratio, so I'm not prepared to believe Nick does. If he did, why doesn't he post his trades on Zulutrade? He'd make an absolute fortune, and would have hedge funds lining up to pay him 8 figure salaries!

BTW, some people might regard it suspicious that your first ever post on the forum was to defend Nick, and might suspect that you are him...

Jeff
excuse me for interupting here

Ferru .....you are not the Ferru(FX) are you ? ...let me know as i've been trying to contact you for a while

let me know
N

u
NVP is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 5:44pm   #52
Joined Oct 2007

I've no idea who 'the Ferru (FX)' is, so I can safely say 'No', although I'm intrigued who you're referring to!

Jeff
Ferru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 6:03pm   #53
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
I've no idea who 'the Ferru (FX)' is, so I can safely say 'No', although I'm intrigued who you're referring to!

Jeff
sorry Jeff ...its not a cryptic thing or even a scam play

FerruFX is a major major programmer / Trader in an area I like to follow and I thought he might be now on T2W.....hes big on other forums like FF

I follow Forex Factory a lot for my own trading interests (where a lot of these kinda dudes are) but you need stupid credit points to get on to a lot of the threads and I cant be arsed to do it ....and a lot of them dont respond to Personal messages either ........

no worries .......signing off
N
NVP is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2012, 8:37pm   #54

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Quote:

Jeff
Okay, 3rd time trying to post this. My Ocicat 'Horatio' keeps turning off the computer

Well, what can I possibly add to people who have an opinion other than mine?

It is a democratic society and you can believe as you wish. However, from your comments I doubt you have actually tried the system Jeff. Would that be correct?

Are you in fact basing your opinion on others views?

No, I am NOT Nick Kruger and I believe that I have posted on this forum somewhere in the past, no not even on FaceBook so I of course must be a con artist (Not your comment but been seen here in the past)

A) I think it pretty sad that people have to post all about themselves on a webpage really. re Facebook

B) Think Twitter is basically for Twits.

I posted here to offer my opinion and that is what I have given you with a view to helping people understand the system is genuine.

I am an ex financial and mortgage adviser and under the name of cherkhan (was too honest for that job), have made many posts on other forums both technical and financial. (I am ex BT, electrical technician, electrical contractor, electrical/electronic wireman etc etc).

Have tried many systems over the years and found most to be Hogwash and that is not something out of Harry Potter

Have used certain parts of Vince Stanziones systems but too long term for me.

Came across Markets Mastered by trawling financial forums, namely this one as well. Saw the agro pointed towards Nick Kruger and followed it up with a little searching.

See absolutely NOTHING relating to any 80% success rate anywhere, not in his system manuals or website.

I speak with experience of his systems and that is what I offered on this forum, an honest review with practical experience

Basically, it is take it or leave it. Either way gives me no cause for concern as my bank balance increases, Been trading it around 3 months so can offer an honest opinion but I HAVE used it. |Other forums also have positive feedback.

On these forums it is like someone (not necessarily you Jeff) who pulls apart say a car for being rubbish yet have never actually owned or driven one....and I should know I bought a damned Jeep... and I wouldn't again...the drivers wiper fell off 6 times already and everytime it is pouring with rain!

So as I have said, own the system, tried the system, use the system and love the system...period!

I guess Nick Kruger prefers to not work for other people, much the same as myself. I cannot see any problem with that. Why should he post details of trades on a forum?

I doubt £88 will break anyone on this a site so show a little foresight and actually try the system BEFORE tearing it apart.....then at least people will be able to give a detailed and honest opinion.

'nuff said, I am off....and that STILL does not make me Nick Kruger. If you have any doubts, ask the mods for my details. I give full permission to allow them to advise you who I am and am not.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 9:48pm   #55

Joined Nov 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperoci View Post
Why should he post details of trades on a forum?
Cos it wld prove whether it works or not - and if it does as you claim, then it wld be excellent marketing. Win win huh? Oh unless its just a sc@m.

(I cannot believe I had to spell that out for you, but then again you do buy systems).

Anyone else notice how good moonrush' spelling is vs his grammar - almost like he's trying to purposefully post this way to cover up the fact he is kruger / whisper.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2012, 11:52am   #56

4 Posts
Joined Dec 2011

Frankly, I care not at all. I gave you an honest opinion. Take it or leave it.

Attacking other people for their spelling and grammar will not bring any credence to your comments.

Signed Prince Harry, I could be. The again I may be Lord Lucan.

Anyway, as there is little point in posting here if all you get is basically insults to your intelligence as you have attempted in your reply. I will be off. These forums always tend to go that way.

Happy trading.