Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

This is a discussion on Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual? within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; I haven't tried Market Mastered yet, but if you Moonfish say that it's that great opportunity, may be i'll take ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 29, 2012, 1:10pm   #76
Joined Sep 2012
Re: Has anyone tried marketsmastered.com manual?

I haven't tried Market Mastered yet, but if you Moonfish say that it's that great opportunity, may be i'll take a look at it.
Nicolas01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 10:17pm   #77
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacanau View Post
Seems like a scam, again people selling their 'Knowledge' or 'Secret' or 'Technique'

The markets can be more closely related to a living breathing thing that can change sporadically at random and can never be predicted
Maybe you have not try it yourself. Have you?

How do you really know if it is not working? In fact, I have been using this system for two years. About 6 months, I was sort of struggle myself but soon after that, then I am getting know S&P 500 personality very well.

I would tell you the truth if this system not working then I will tell everyone here but this system can't please everyone as it is down to every individual. For this system is working for me. That's all I am saying!

Up to you!

M

Last edited by Moonfish; Dec 3, 2012 at 2:51pm.
Moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 10:22pm   #78
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas01 View Post
I haven't tried Market Mastered yet, but if you Moonfish say that it's that great opportunity, may be i'll take a look at it.
Why not? But...Just be prepare when you buy this system, then please take your time and practice yourself. It can't be happen to make big profits overnight.

I think I find it so amazing that some people think it is not working and I don't blame them because sometimes it may not fit to their personality or may jump to wrong conclusion that they thinking it could be scam. I would say that I do think this system is definitely hidden gem in my own experience.

Nick from Market Mastered have say that 20% down to the system but 80% would goes to your psychology. That's why you need to understand how it all work. It's not all about the whole system to make profits easily as that was why I focused on this too much within the first 4 to 5 months, then I realised to use my own psychology afterwards. Just like building practice to master!

All you do to take practice, patience and learn from it for about 3 to 6 months but depends on you, maybe early or later. If you can do that then great. I really don't know about you and the best way for you to find out yourself.

Start with demo on GKFX spreadbetting, and then start with 10 pence and then raise up when you feel confident. That's how much down to you!

Good Luck....

M

Last edited by Moonfish; Dec 3, 2012 at 2:52pm.
Moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2013, 11:40pm   #79

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2013

I have bought all of his systems and they are a con they are just divergence and candle patterns. There are so many possible trades every evening and guess what Nick manages to hit the perfect ones every single time. You get the daily email and he points out the trades he takes which always turn out to be winners. If you question him about other trades during the evening he fobs you off with some excuse and 9/10 the excuse he give he has used previously as an example of a trade. The guy is not to be trusted and he does not respond quickly to emails he can sometimes take weeks. AVOID at all cost. He website states:

Do You Offer A Money Back Guarantee?

Yes I do, it is a 60 day unconditional guarantee, so if you are not happy for any reason, I will return your money straight away.

I have been trying to get a refund as I have been paper trading the system for nearly 2 months now and the results are shocking I currently stand at 4 wins in 27 I email charts and ask for guidance but when he figures out that you know his system is a scam he just ignores you and hopes you go away. I cannot stress how poor a system this is!
andy8301 is offline   Reply With Quote