Cashmaster PIE

This is a discussion on Cashmaster PIE within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Hi oz-dog & panda. Good to hear of your continued success. I'm more immersed in Dax for reasons of premium ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:13am   #265
Joined Oct 2017
Hi oz-dog & panda.

Good to hear of your continued success.
I'm more immersed in Dax for reasons of premium and baseline a higher return expectation than you target but that's just my choice. As you mention, it can be a wilder ride.

I'm not a 'pie' person by the way.
The pie people market themselves as 'always there' so I'm intrigued at your comment oz-dog: 'total lack of engagement from the guys at PIE'?

Regards
clinician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:40am   #266

5 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Hi Clinician,

Sorry, that was poorly worded! The PIE guys were great on the course and have been helpful the couple of times I've reached out to them.

What I was trying to do was contrast the level of engagement between users of PIE within the user forum, and between the users and product authors.

Paul and Glynn have always been there in a reactive and product-support role. But I think many PIE users wanted a more interactive/engaging environment to discuss trade positions, variations to the method etc and I don't think P&G were able or willing to provide that.

Hope that clears that up :-)

Kind Regards
Pete
oz-dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2018, 11:51am   #267
Joined Oct 2017
Thanks that's clear.
May all your expiries be good ones.

Regards
Old Jan 16, 2018, 12:43pm   #268

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Hi all, new member here.

I have owned and been using PIE since May 2017. Very happy with it and have made my investment back and a little more. Reading comments here I agree that the returns are less than I was expecting due to the strong and continually rising FTSE100.

clinician - you mention a members forum? Is this open to all users of PIE? I would be very interested in joining. It is the one thing missing for me, the support on an individual level from both Paul and Glynn is always prompt but I would like the opportunity to discuss variations and tweeks with other owners.
alya24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2018, 2:55pm   #269
Joined Oct 2017
Hi alya24

I'm not a PIE client so don't have access to the 'members forum'.
I think it was oz-dog who mentioned it a couple of posts back so ask him? If you are a PIE client then you should be eligible membership.

There's not a lot in the FTSE at this time although the DAX is o.k. I believe the PIE people teach their method for FTSE and DAX - although moreso FTSE for beginners.

Trading can be a lonely game so I hope you can get into that forum area.

Regards
Old Jan 16, 2018, 3:54pm   #270

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinician View Post
Hi alya24

I'm not a PIE client so don't have access to the 'members forum'.
I think it was oz-dog who mentioned it a couple of posts back so ask him? If you are a PIE client then you should be eligible membership.

There's not a lot in the FTSE at this time although the DAX is o.k. I believe the PIE people teach their method for FTSE and DAX - although moreso FTSE for beginners.

Trading can be a lonely game so I hope you can get into that forum area.

Regards
Thanks for the response Clinician. Yes the DAX is covered within the manuals where the returns are a bit higher, but even there volatility is low at the moment. Never have I wanted the markets to take a drop before haha!

Oz-dog any information on the PIE members forum and how to join would be most appreciated.
alya24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2018, 5:33pm   #271
Joined Sep 2003
@ alya24

contact Mark Rose on Traders Bulletin, he controls the PIE Members forum

Best
Panda
panda is offline   Reply With Quote