Help! Get out or not?

Well Still in there, Just sitting waiting, Will keep you informed. if i get down to say Minus 2K then will take it.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should set a trailing stop of twice the average daily movement based on end of day close?? If you hit your stop get out whatever.

Dump the lot and have a look over the weekend. what have you got to lose except a few points spread, when the slide comes get on it.

He should have got out long ago but we would all like to be smart and tell him how to make ££$£$£$ out of a sh*t position :cheesy:

oatman said:
He should have got out long ago but we would all like to be smart and tell him how to make ££$£$£$ out of a sh*t position :cheesy:

Good job he didn't take your advice .

Cricket, sit tight on this 1, youve really made a meal out those trades. Anyway the DOW will drop to the 10350 region. Then you should really consider getting out for a small loss IMHO

Mug2k

What i forgot to mention is the slide may not happen, at least when you think it will!...Anyway, hope it works out in the end! PeeDee!

Chill, what's the Dow doing? I don't know! But if it's becoming predictable what's this thread all about! PeeDee.

Well, well, well, Cricket must be over the moon! Chill, did you see that one! Mmm! how many of your stops got taken out before that one.

peedee said:
Chill, what's the Dow doing? I don't know! But if it's becoming predictable what's this thread all about! PeeDee.

You seem very confused my dear friend ,if you don't know what the Dow is doing then perhaps you should not be trading. :confused:

Went short 10510 closed out for 55 pt profit £10 pp not bad for a nights work . :cool:
Nice weekend to all . :p

Chill, it's simple, i may look at the Dow, BUT, i don't trade it, MY DEAR FRIEND! Look, your on a loser with this one, give it up! I have nothing against you personally, it's all just chit- chat at the end of the day. PeeDee.

peedee said:
Chill, it's simple, i may look at the Dow, BUT, i don't trade it, MY DEAR FRIEND! Look, your on a loser with this one, give it up! I have nothing against you personally, it's all just chit- chat at the end of the day. PeeDee.

You seem a bit incoherent my friend,maybe you need a lie down .
nite nite , ;)