Cashmaster PIE

This is a discussion on Cashmaster PIE within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by panda Hi Becks100 Are you going to start a thread on HAV as you mention earlier For ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 27, 2017, 10:54am   #249
Joined Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda View Post
Hi Becks100

Are you going to start a thread on HAV as you mention earlier
For clarity i have had HAV for a few years but never got around to trading it.
It would be interesting to see if different rules to the ones in the manual could be used successfully

Best Panda
Hi Panda,

I did and then forgot about it! I'll get onto it this weekend. I definitely think there's something good about this. I've just has 2 demo trades close out this week after hitting their targets.

Regards
Becks
Becks100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 3:48pm   #250
Joined Sep 2003
Hi Becks100
good to hear (the 2 demo trades)
I keep my eye on Traders Bulletin and the results have been consistently good over the past couple of years.
Look forward to your thread
Best Panda
panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 9:35pm   #251
Joined Aug 2015
The Hav trading thread I promised is now live

Last edited by Becks100; Oct 30, 2017 at 8:13am.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 2:37pm   #252
Joined May 2008
PIE in the sky

PIE traders have been told to stop trading it due to the volatility (lol!). Unbelievable. And meanwhile, the said PIE marketeers have been trying to sell another course by another company called magnetic. You couldn't make this up.

Magnetic traders are so good, this is what they said about the ftse today:

The market has already priced in a rate rise today however what is important is if there is any indication of future rate rises in the UK. If seen sterling will rally and the FTSE will crash down to 7300 over the coming sessions. It would be unlikely but if there was no rate rise today then the pound would crash and likewise the FTSE would rally significantly. This is an unlikely scenario.

Did they not notice the GBP pricing in the rate rise since 27th October!!?? you cannot look at the ftse without looking at the GBP. Is it then reasonable to suggest the £ will rally on such news given the Brexit background and weakening economic expectations? No, it is not.

Honestly, I tear my hair out when I see these so called professional traders giving such ridiculous advice, passing over customer to customer, selling each others courses. Be warned and stay very very clear!

Last edited by Porkpie; Nov 2, 2017 at 3:53pm.
Porkpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Becks100
Old Nov 6, 2017, 2:56pm   #253
Joined Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkpie View Post
PIE traders have been told to stop trading it due to the volatility (lol!). Unbelievable. And meanwhile, the said PIE marketeers have been trying to sell another course by another company called magnetic. You couldn't make this up.

Magnetic traders are so good, this is what they said about the ftse today:

The market has already priced in a rate rise today however what is important is if there is any indication of future rate rises in the UK. If seen sterling will rally and the FTSE will crash down to 7300 over the coming sessions. It would be unlikely but if there was no rate rise today then the pound would crash and likewise the FTSE would rally significantly. This is an unlikely scenario.

Did they not notice the GBP pricing in the rate rise since 27th October!!?? you cannot look at the ftse without looking at the GBP. Is it then reasonable to suggest the £ will rally on such news given the Brexit background and weakening economic expectations? No, it is not.

Honestly, I tear my hair out when I see these so called professional traders giving such ridiculous advice, passing over customer to customer, selling each others courses. Be warned and stay very very clear!
Yeah you've gotta laugh when they're promoting each other's courses and at £3-£4,000 per course.

The jokers at Magnetic are saying you can earn 2-3% per month trading PIE and they claim they are doing it!! Which just about sums up their honesty and credibility.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 3:00pm   #254
Joined Aug 2015
I bought a second hand PIE manual for a relative a couple of years ago and despite my encouragement and support, he hasn't even read it and now wants to sell it.

Anybody in the market for a PIE manual with all the updates, private message me