Cashmaster PIE

This is a discussion on Cashmaster PIE within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Was it the green day glow golfing attire or perhaps the fabulous commentary....? The big swallow at 0.09 just before ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 12, 2014, 10:42am   #17
Joined May 2008
Was it the green day glow golfing attire or perhaps the fabulous commentary....?

The big swallow at 0.09 just before "I believe it snowed 2 days ago in London..." tell tell signs of a troubled conscience (just).

Last edited by Porkpie; Feb 12, 2014 at 10:47am.
Porkpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2014, 5:39pm   #18
Joined Sep 2011
just scanned the site. Not first rate minds really.
MajorMagnuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2014, 10:47pm   #19
Joined May 2008
Just discovered this: http://bestoptionstrategyever.com/

Sounds remarkably similar and for just £30 lol! And the guy even claims the info is free on the web. So for those spending £3k to be taught it, unlucky...
Old Jun 17, 2014, 10:50pm   #20
Joined Aug 2011
Stumbled on this thread by accident. I actually went on the course nearly 2 years ago. Think it was about £2.5k at the time and there was a guarantee that if I used it for 6 months and didn’t make profits I’d get a refund.

It was a risk, but having dealt with Graham at the Cashmaster site who went on the course himself and was using the strategy, I decided it was worth the risk.

It was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It’s not a get rich quickly scheme, more a get rich steadily. I’m more than pleased with my decision.

Last year was my first full year using the system, which I have slightly adapted and my return on investment in 2013 was just over 16%. Some of you might scoff and laugh at that, but considering most of my capital was earning about 1.5% p.a., I have now cashed in most of my savings to run the P.I.E scheme through Interactive Brokers. I often earn 1.5% or a bit more per month rather than p.a.!

This year, I’m on target for a bit more than 16% and placing up to 10 trades per month. I’ve only had 1 losing trade in about 20 months.

I rest very easily at night without worrying about my investments. If in doubt, speak to Paul at P.I.E or Graham at the Cash-master blog site or even me.

The £30 scheme Porkpie mentions, I can tell is not similar to the P.I.E scheme.

Good luck
Si

Last edited by simonh88; Jun 17, 2014 at 10:54pm.
simonh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2014, 10:35am   #21
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonh88 View Post
Stumbled on this thread by accident. I actually went on the course nearly 2 years ago. Think it was about £2.5k at the time and there was a guarantee that if I used it for 6 months and didnít make profits Iíd get a refund.

It was a risk, but having dealt with Graham at the Cashmaster site who went on the course himself and was using the strategy, I decided it was worth the risk.

It was one of the best decisions Iíve ever made. Itís not a get rich quickly scheme, more a get rich steadily. Iím more than pleased with my decision.

Last year was my first full year using the system, which I have slightly adapted and my return on investment in 2013 was just over 16%. Some of you might scoff and laugh at that, but considering most of my capital was earning about 1.5% p.a., I have now cashed in most of my savings to run the P.I.E scheme through Interactive Brokers. I often earn 1.5% or a bit more per month rather than p.a.!

This year, Iím on target for a bit more than 16% and placing up to 10 trades per month. Iíve only had 1 losing trade in about 20 months.

I rest very easily at night without worrying about my investments. If in doubt, speak to Paul at P.I.E or Graham at the Cash-master blog site or even me.

Good luck
Si
Thanks Simon. Sounds very conservative. With the one loss you did have what % of the account did you lose? I was particulalry interested in reading about Graham's results on his higher risk spread betting account using PIE but he seems to have gone quiet on that one.

Do you think if you made more trades your returns will be higher?
Old Jun 18, 2014, 10:48am   #22
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonh88 View Post
Stumbled on this thread by accident. I actually went on the course nearly 2 years ago. Think it was about £2.5k at the time and there was a guarantee that if I used it for 6 months and didn’t make profits I’d get a refund.

It was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It’s not a get rich quickly scheme, more a get rich steadily. I’m more than pleased with my decision.

This year, I’m on target for a bit more than 16% and placing up to 10 trades per month. I’ve only had 1 losing trade in about 20 months.

Good luck
Si
Any proofs or just naked words? For example trading forex I can link my hot forex account to Myfxbook or other monitoring system to show my performance. In your case it is just made-up story without an earned cent at the back.

Last edited by gerryg; Jun 18, 2014 at 10:50am.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2014, 11:13am   #23
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Any proofs or just naked words? For example trading forex I can link my hot forex account to Myfxbook or other monitoring system to show my performance. In your case it is just made-up story without an earned cent at the back.
Proof? What. For 16% pa I'm sure Simon has better things to do.
Old Jun 18, 2014, 9:28pm   #24
Joined Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkpie View Post
Thanks Simon. Sounds very conservative. With the one loss you did have what % of the account did you lose? I was particulalry interested in reading about Graham's results on his higher risk spread betting account using PIE but he seems to have gone quiet on that one.

Do you think if you made more trades your returns will be higher?
Hi Pork Pie,

It's possible or probable more likely that you could trade more frequently and increase your monthly/annual % return. The 2 people who run the course, Paul and Glynn do things differently. Paul just trades like me once a month and lets the profits kick in, Glynn on the otherhand looks to close out positions and trade again within the same period. That is when you read of the 'up to 25% p.a. returns'.

I have thought in the past that if in 1 month period, my unrealised profit hit the £1k mark (2% return for the month), I should close out all positions and start again. Every few months I get in that position and perhaps I should do that just to see what retruns I get in the following months.

Realistically, doing my normal trading pattern, I'm going be hitting upto 18% p.a. which for a cautious individual like myself, i'm content with that.

I know Graham is running an account with GFT in parallel, as is Paul. It is something I will be looking into over the next few months, but I don't know a great deal about spread betting - I tend to shy away from risky adventures, but running the P.I.E system with stop losses should be safe evn for me.

I'm in the middle of cashing in my pensions and transferring them to a SIPP account to run the P.I.E system with my funds, that's how confident I am of retruning 15% approx every year on my capital.

Nearly forgot the 1 losing trade resulted in me losing £252 that month or -0.84% of my bank, rather than earning approx 1.4%. It was my 6th month of trading and I took too much of a risk, something I won't do anymore. That was in Feb 13 and in the April I made just over 2% as I slightly changed the strategy, which I know both Paul and Graham have done as well.

Cheers
Si

Last edited by simonh88; Jun 18, 2014 at 9:49pm.
simonh88 is offline   Reply With Quote