Cashmaster PIE

This is a discussion on Cashmaster PIE within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; @ alya24 contact Mark Rose on Traders Bulletin, he controls the PIE Members forum Best Panda...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 16, 2018, 4:33pm   #271
Joined Sep 2003
@ alya24

contact Mark Rose on Traders Bulletin, he controls the PIE Members forum

Best
Panda
panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2018, 9:23am   #272

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
wow, spent the weekend catching up on this thread from start to finish as been on the fence with PIE for a while. Anyone still trying to offload a manual for a sensible fee, I am still interested in taking a look but not at the massive price it's being marketed at.
sirspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2018, 12:49pm   #273

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2018
Hi, I'm new on this forum. Have been considering buying pie for a while.

Just came across another blog where the author appears to post updates on his pie trading, where the latest entry (dated March 22nd) says "The PIE Trading Strategy as taught would most likely be just about to take a loss which would then be hedged at the right juncture in the future".

If there are any active pie traders on here, could they please confirm if this is true? Thanks!
davkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2018, 1:48pm   #274
Joined Sep 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmilk View Post
Me mate. Drop me a line greyjoy2360@outlook.com
???
Old Mar 27, 2018, 1:53pm   #275

5 Posts
Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirspike View Post
wow, spent the weekend catching up on this thread from start to finish as been on the fence with PIE for a while. Anyone still trying to offload a manual for a sensible fee, I am still interested in taking a look but not at the massive price it's being marketed at.

Me mate. Drop me a line greyjoy2360@outlook.com if you're still looking for it
gotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2018, 1:54pm   #276

5 Posts
Joined May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda View Post
???
Sorry panda, accidentally quoted the wrong person !
gotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2018, 1:57pm   #277
Joined Sep 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmilk View Post
Sorry panda, accidentally quoted the wrong person !
Ahh, no worries
Old Apr 2, 2018, 1:46pm   #278

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Message me ref PIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirspike View Post
Message me ref PIE
swingsandroundabouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2018, 3:06pm   #279

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
My wife bought the new 6 PDF PIE trading guides on another site a few months ago and now Iím passing them on as she still hasnít bothered to read them properly, but reckons she knows it all anyway.

Best offers considered.

Regards
Hilly
Hilly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:22pm   #280

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
PIE info

Hi, interested in the prog by Glynn Calvert but it seems expensive, which is ok, as long as it makes money and works. Grateful for anything you can tell me and promise it's confidential not to be repeated. It looks good BUT....??
Thanks
Geo
George Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2018, 4:24pm   #281

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
PIE info

Hi, are you still selling the PIE course? Thanks.. Please PM me and anything you can tell me about it would be appreciated. Thanks Geo
George Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2018, 6:25pm   #282

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
Hi George,

It does work providing you’re not too greedy, but don’t expect to earn anywhere near the 2% pm they claim you can make. It’s a strategy which has been around for a long time and widely known, and the PIE ‘creators’ have applied some gloss, clever marketing and judging by the comments on here have also ‘borrowed’ a few ideas from other traders and then charge £3k a pop.

I sold the PDfs, but if you contact paulhw25@gmail.com he might have an unlocked set available for you
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:24pm   #283

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
Hi there have been looking at all the reviews on here about pie trading is there any one got a copy they want to sell as £3k is out of my price bracket ?
The joiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2018, 9:41pm   #284

Joined Sep 2018
Zero risk and Forex can't exist together. But still there are goofs who are buying this promise.
MotifSky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2018, 9:56pm   #285

3 Posts
Joined May 2018
Strange comment, this has nothing to do with Forex and if you’d bothered to read the thread properly you would have known that. Maybe you just posted it on the wrong thread