is aster1 a nutter

This is a discussion on is aster1 a nutter within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; Originally Posted by The Leopard Breaking News: Aster2 is demanding $10 Million for the release of Aster1. It would have ...

View Poll Results: is aster1 a nutter ?
yes, mad as a bag of squirels 8 29.63%
no, he is a genuine guru 3 11.11%
he's just misunderstood 2 7.41%
he's on a wind-up 14 51.85%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 8, 2012, 10:29am   #33
Joined Sep 2008
Re: is aster1 a nutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post
Breaking News:

Aster2 is demanding $10 Million for the release of Aster1. It would have been $5 Million, but he got annoyed by R_C calling him a nutter.

The money needs to be delivered in small denomination, unmarked and non-consecutive demo bills.

I only have about $10,000 in an old ETX demo account. I'm willing to put that in but I can't raise the full amount on my own.

I'm worried in any case - I think Aster2 has plans to kill Aster1 no matter what.
I hope not. Two ASSter's are better than 1 (double the lulz)

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 10:30am   #34
Joined Sep 2010

I wonder how long before we see aster3 and aster4? Maybe aster5 is the one pulling all the strings?
brewski1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 10:43am   #35
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
I wonder how long before we see aster3 and aster4? Maybe aster5 is the one pulling all the strings?
Number 6: Who are you?
Number 2: The new Number 2.
Number 6: Who is Number 1?
Number 2: You are Number 6.
Number 6: I am not a number, I am a free Aster!
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: brewski1984
Old May 8, 2012, 10:45am   #36

Joined Feb 2009

I say off with all their heads... Preferably, in a properly televised fashion.
Old May 8, 2012, 11:00am   #37
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster2 View Post
It seems banning me wouldnt go far enough. You had to use more desperate measures. For all your information, one can open as many demo accounts as one wants. It is also good practice. One book or more for scribbling (playing) and others for being serious. Also keep some for when the market is 'quiet' and when the market is very active. Use different ones for different times of the day and different markets. I used the Dax today since it seems to open earlier. But it was a lot more volatile. Didnt stop moving. A pity one has to press more than one button when doing a trade. The extra time it takes! One, also what you would do if your really used your own money. Dont waste any money on live accounts till then.
I must thank all of you for your kind offers of endless demo money, dont worry its not lost I intend to return it all with added interest. At least you have now learnt a new lesson. Read it quickly before its deleted.
OK, we are taking you seriously. There is no need to send us one of Aster1's fingers in the post (it would take ages to get here anyway, state of the Royal Mail these days).

You must give us more time - it's not easy to get that kind of demo money together.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Martinghoul
Old May 8, 2012, 11:14am   #38

Joined Jan 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewski1984 View Post
When he blows out the aster2 demo account we'll see aster3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 11:16am   #39

Joined Jan 2006

Quote:
A pity one has to press more than one button when doing a trade. The extra time it takes!
Ig index has 1-click trading - but you need to trade real money with them - so probably not suitable for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2012, 11:25am   #40
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
May I ask a (silly) question. Pete advertised here vantagetrade.com. I suppose it belongs to him or he works there. He claims that using 'it' would make you money and therefore offers to sell it.
Why waste your time selling systems to others instead of using it yourself. I can understand for an example a trainer. He may not have the physique or strength of a boxer, and therefore cant do it himself. What cant you do yourself that you need others to do instead.
You better check your info on that. Try actually READING the post especially the part where it says SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM etc...

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard , Martinghoul