is aster1 a nutter

This is a discussion on is aster1 a nutter within the First Steps forums, part of the Reception category; aster2, u obviously have problems either reading or understanding what u read. I didn't say "stop teaching demo" or "stop ...

View Poll Results: is aster1 a nutter ?
yes, mad as a bag of squirels 8 29.63%
no, he is a genuine guru 3 11.11%
he's just misunderstood 2 7.41%
he's on a wind-up 14 51.85%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 10, 2012, 12:12am   #71

9 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Re: is aster1 a nutter

aster2, u obviously have problems either reading or understanding what u read. I didn't say "stop teaching demo" or "stop doing demo". I ASKED u(not TOLD u) why were u still on demo if u're being so profitable?

And by the way, you shouldn't be teaching AT ALL, demo or no demo, if you have been trading for only 3, 4 ,5 days as you said. Period. If you don't believe me, ask the seasoned traders in this forum, or any other trader for that matter. It's common sense. Goldman Sachs has many losing trades and don't have a holy grail and here you are touting your demo strategy that you have only traded for couple of days?

Trade live. REAL money. Make money consistently and THEN people will perhaps take you a lil bit more seriously.
rodolfo49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 12:13am   #72
Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster2 View Post
I shall reply here.
The hare's comment ought to be deleted. The company's do it to entice customers.
The hogs comment. As usual I dont understand. What difference does it make if I carry on doing demo trades. You dont say I should stop teaching demo until I do live just I should stop doing demo. Again should be deleted.
This post is about doing demo and how to do it. The idea is once you can do it you can progress to live. If you believe that demo wont help you doing live then say so. The companies dont seem to think so. Or do you believe that the companies think people are all fools and think the same as me and not you and therefore offer demo.
It's your choice, you can ignore the noise and talk trading.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 7:29am   #73
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
I shall reply here.
The hare's comment ought to be deleted. The company's do it to entice customers.
The hogs comment. As usual I dont understand. What difference does it make if I carry on doing demo trades. You dont say I should stop teaching demo until I do live just I should stop doing demo. Again should be deleted.
This post is about doing demo and how to do it. The idea is once you can do it you can progress to live. If you believe that demo wont help you doing live then say so. The companies dont seem to think so. Or do you believe that the companies think people are all fools and think the same as me and not you and therefore offer demo.
<<As usual I dont understand >>

At least we've sorted that out.
Ross Spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 9:28am   #74

Joined May 2012

Astor,
I am sure you are a great Demo Trader probably one of the best!

I understand and I am sure most will agree with learning to demo trade first, which is what you are advocating.
But surely by now, you have put these great principles of yours to good use and are trading a Live account.
Why don't you run a live mt4 account for us lesser mortals to see your teaching in real action.
justtrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 9:45am   #75
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
I cant really because the thread gets too long with everyone depositing his rubbish.
I am making a new thread called interruptions. Where they can do what they like.
If the previous poster thinks I dont know what I am talking about only being a demo trader three days then he should say as I go along where I am wrong and put me right.
Yes. U r rite, this r sryus threadz.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 9:48am   #76
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leopard View Post
Yes. U r rite, this r sryus threadz.
I thinkck you're spel chek is not wurking rite.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 10:01am   #77
Joined Apr 2006

Quote:
The hare's comment ought to be deleted.

They usually are ! but what else can you expect really ?

the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard