ZuluTrade

Robbert, purely out of curiosity, 1 year later how are these guys looking? They are the 1st ones you posted here, Jan 2012, and you're not using any of them now. The answer should be enlightening for anyone wanting to try signal services. I haven't checked (didn't have time today) but my GUESS is at least 3 have blown up and maybe 1 or 2 still in profit.

Not trying to have a dig at you but it's would be interesting to see after a year how "good" providers are now getting along.

Peter

Peter, i have a strategy of changing the guys, as ive noticed that they have a tendency to eventually loose, so i am trying to hedge in one way or another.I think no matter how good you are, no matter how great your strategy is as a trader, you are bound to eventually to loose, so i try to avoid the loop and gain at least 95% of the time. Well, lets say i found a way around. it works pretty fine for me i'd say. :clover: There is no long-term winning in these markets, not at least with that small accounts, so, i am utilizing it the best way i could. Otherwise, i'd stay with bonds or stocks.

i'm not a signal follower, was just sharing

but curious, why u think so

well, they got the volume of traders with the free accounts and graphs, so the next step is eventually what to do with that volume, and was like 'oh lets make a copy signal service" too little too late,dont you think?:cool:
most important, is how profitable it will be and easy to use and if people will be going there, right? I doubt it higlhy.

Just had a look at my guys. When I picked them they all had great discipline and good performance,and yet most of them have blown out. Robert,these are the ones we sorted out between us and they have caned my account,another month where my demo account gets blow. Im struggling to see how I could trust anyone. What I will do now is see who is left at the end of the month and keep them.Account down to $9300 with 9 days left

i know !!! but with 'risky' attitude ( and here keep in mind i have zuluguarded them all) i managed to get into the first after a long time a 10-day-positive ;)
i guess it is a matter to perspective...

guys, whats going on with Jankovski? he's lost his momentum or what?
last 20 trades - 16 are negative........small negative but still negative :(

Peter, i have a strategy of changing the guys, as ive noticed that they have a tendency to eventually loose, so i am trying to hedge in one way or another.I think no matter how good you are, no matter how great your strategy is as a trader, you are bound to eventually to loose, so i try to avoid the loop and gain at least 95% of the time. Well, lets say i found a way around. it works pretty fine for me i'd say. :clover: There is no long-term winning in these markets, not at least with that small accounts, so, i am utilizing it the best way i could. Otherwise, i'd stay with bonds or stocks.

yep ..........wait for a "good" trader to have a big draw down / bad spell....and then step in as he makes it all back ;)

N

As ive aways said here ............zulutrade is a nice concept but the reward mechanism does not support Longevity of the site.............with all those acquired accounts and Mail addresses the job is done

N

yep ..........wait for a "good" trader to have a big draw down / bad spell....and then step in as he makes it all back ;)

N

Nope youi are missing the point here, i will use the good trader, untill we see the first adn second loosing trade and then disable him and go to the next good one ;)

guys, whats going on with Jankovski? he's lost his momentum or what?
last 20 trades - 16 are negative........small negative but still negative :(

thats fine,he has lots of positions with tight stops and lets the winners run.Thats good trading in my eyes,lets see

Kama-spot / Saved FX (the same guy) is in a class of his own.

My big concern is pumping serious money into AAAfx which has the minimum slippage of all the brokers. I just don't feel great about having a big slab of equity with AAAfx.
But, the alternative is to wear a lot of slippage using other more reputable brokers. (Compare the slippage between the two SP accounts for Dukascopy... 3.6 pips slippage on Saved FX account but zero slippage on Kama-spot account.... WTF).

With Kama-spot / Saved FX average win of around 15 pips a trade, that 3.6 pips slippage rips a big hole in my returns.

My big concern is pumping serious money into AAAfx which has the minimum slippage of all the brokers. I just don't feel great about having a big slab of equity with AAAfx.
But, the alternative is to wear a lot of slippage using other more reputable brokers. (Compare the slippage between the two SP accounts for Dukascopy... 3.6 pips slippage on Saved FX account but zero slippage on Kama-spot account.... WTF).

With Kama-spot / Saved FX average win of around 15 pips a trade, that 3.6 pips slippage rips a big hole in my returns.

why do you have concerns about aaafx,they have all the european regs. I like kama-spot but my only concern is that he goes for 10 pips and risks 240.a lot have eventually blown up doing that,but his dd is only 500 pips,so if your settings are ok,no major worries i guess

Kama-spot excellent performance so far gave him the first place in zulurank , now is the hard part ,to remain there.

no need to have any concerns about aaafx, i remember us talkign about safety regulations and transaction cost as far as i remember well, they are perfectly mifid and as well perfectly save and sound. :clap:

no need to have any concerns about aaafx, i remember us talkign about safety regulations and transaction cost as far as i remember well, they are perfectly mifid and as well perfectly save and sound. :clap:

Thanks for your reply robbert but from reading your history of posts, i get the very strong feeling that you are affiliated in some way to Zulutrade and/or AAAfx. (It is my understanding that zulutrade owners also own AAAfx. And it seems that AAAfx is really only to cater for zulutrade accounts).

I have a smallish account with AAAfx ($50,000) but I just can't shake off the feeling that they are not as strong as my other main brokers. It always comes back to the saying that return OF capital is more important than return ON capital. I don't want to wake up one day and find out that all of my good returns on zulutrade have been lost along with my initial capital because the account has been frozen or that AAAfx has gone bust.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with AAAfx, but it is just a gut feel. Until I get a stronger feeling for AAAfx, I will keep my capital limited to the current amount.

Thanks for your reply robbert but from reading your history of posts, i get the very strong feeling that you are affiliated in some way to Zulutrade and/or AAAfx. (It is my understanding that zulutrade owners also own AAAfx. And it seems that AAAfx is really only to cater for zulutrade accounts).

I have a smallish account with AAAfx ($50,000) but I just can't shake off the feeling that they are not as strong as my other main brokers. It always comes back to the saying that return OF capital is more important than return ON capital. I don't want to wake up one day and find out that all of my good returns on zulutrade have been lost along with my initial capital because the account has been frozen or that AAAfx has gone bust.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with AAAfx, but it is just a gut feel. Until I get a stronger feeling for AAAfx, I will keep my capital limited to the current amount.

ah,i was unaware you were considering more than 50k as a deposit. i would not put in more than was guaranteed either