ZuluTrade

I say that its a time to copy this guy while he is making good profits , already 1000 pips made in January.

the earlier the better!! either way it make you win!
sometimes you just have the hunch that a trader will perform well, right hellrise? great results btw...
who else are you following?

no just used their recommended settings. These guys are meant to be good

always zuluguard no matter what!
not because the traders are not good, but because the accounts (yours and theirs) are not equial size, therefore there will be some time there will be trades you might not be able to support, this is what i have seen at least in my trading.

well bad weeks happen to everybody...but this guys is realyl smth...3 books written and all ....30 years of trading..does speak a lot, right?(y)

wrong,it counts for nothing. Ive got 40m years of learning and folowing football,but Im a useless player. I would love to him succeed because I admire him for trying and putting a so called rep on the line

His latest trades are all loosers , but 1) he didnt let them go deeper red and wait for them to recover 2) he is still in much profit in January. The thing that this guy is running this provider on live acount is a big +.

wrong,it counts for nothing. Ive got 40m years of learning and folowing football,but Im a useless player. I would love to him succeed because I admire him for trying and putting a so called rep on the line

well you have a point, but also lets give him some credit for the writting ;)
i've googled him and everywhere it was how great of a trader he is......well, giving this the benefit of a doubt, afterall all this should count for something, no..
anyhow, how are your traders performing now?

i've googled him and everywhere it was how great of a trader he is......well, giving this the benefit of a doubt, afterall all this should count for something, no..

Well, my new SP (greenfx777) has started bad for me, with the well known curse of adding a new SP, but FxTurtle is my man (at least he doesn't go RED).

Robert as Ive said I give him a lot of credit because he has the guts to run a live account and has nowhere to hide. Most other guys would not even bother and just let his book sales and so called reputation help him along without ever putting his rep on the line. This guys clearly has balls. It will be interesting to see how he copes after his latest drawdown this week. If he keeps his stops tight and gets back ahead,I will be pleased.
But please dont think that because he writes good books and has a good internet rep that he can trade or is genuine. I think he might be genuine but that doesnt mean he can trade. I know of many bigger names than him who cannot trade to save their lives. They rely on a reputation that people feel scared to challenge,no one challenges and hence the reputation grows. Remember the School tough guy,no one ever challenged him because of his rep. anyway I wam following him and want him to succeed.

Last edited:
ive just seen his video for last week. He says he thinks the market is too high and too far away from its moving averages. A market is never too high or too low. Atb least hes been honest and no false claims. Sadly I think we will see he cant trade

He talks about the importance of trading a live account on zulu. He uses microlots.

Good point. Jankovsky says:

"My track record speaks for itself. Because I make my living trading, you can be sure that I am highly motivated to maximize my own paycheck"

Mirror Trading Program!

And "I have been making my living trading for the past 26 years and I don't hide my performance."

My Trading Performance

YouTube Streaming Sendspace Download Weekly Gain/Loss

02-01-2013 02-01-2013 - 675 PIPS

01-25-2013 01-25-2013 +100 PIPS

01-18-2013 01-18-2013 +626 PIPS

01-11-2013 01-11-2013 +717 PIPS

Q1 2013 Net Gain/Loss to Date: + 768 PIPS

So... what about the other 26 years? I can't find other performance figures on his website.

theres also a loss of 600 to come of for last week.Lets not knock him too much just yet,he is bold to do this.I am very keen to watch how he deals with things from now on.
Obviously he must have another account where he takes the trades for much larger amounts.:)

theres also a loss of 600 to come of for last week.Lets not knock him too much just yet,he is bold to do this.I am very keen to watch how he deals with things from now on.
Obviously he must have another account where he takes the trades for much larger amounts.:)

I know this vendor , i've marked his emails as spam :|

I know this vendor , i've marked his emails as spam :|

A lot of his vids and stuff is pretty basic,but Im happy to hold fire,he really has put himself in the firing line by going on zulu so deserves time. Be very interesting to see if he changes his rules or maximum amount of trades etc.

A lot of his vids and stuff is pretty basic,but Im happy to hold fire,he really has put himself in the firing line by going on zulu so deserves time. Be very interesting to see if he changes his rules or maximum amount of trades etc.

Flasheart, did you ever bother setting up an account with Zulu or C2? Im interested in registering my own, but not sure whether the payout would be worth it