ZuluTrade

"AAAFx is regulated in Europe, registration no. 2/540/17.2.2010" !

By which one ? Greeks ? I wouldn't be sure about deposits guarantees .

By the European Union (MiFID) and FYI: there have several accounts both in Royal Bank of Scotland and Eurobankas an option to deposit your money. Thats even better than Cypriot brokers, imo.:cool:

They have a great business model so wheres the risk really,as long as the accounts are ring fenced,hopefully all is ok. I have a live provider account but no great amount in there and am not worried.Had i put in 50000,then i may have gone into a deeper check on them. surely the euro regs are as good as ours?

They have a great business model so wheres the risk really,as long as the accounts are ring fenced,hopefully all is ok. I have a live provider account but no great amount in there and am not worried.Had i put in 50000,then i may have gone into a deeper check on them. surely the euro regs are as good as ours?

when you say yours you mean NFA regulation....well the European comes quite close enough, but i think it is a bit more relaxed as compared to the US. as for country to country it stands as thats the whole point of the EU zone - regulations are equally administrated.

By the European Union (MiFID) and FYI: there have several accounts both in Royal Bank of Scotland and Eurobankas an option to deposit your money. Thats even better than Cypriot brokers, imo.:cool:

Having clients funds at RBS or in any other bank for that matter doesn't mean you are protected as a client anyway good luck ...

Having clients funds at RBS or in any other bank for that matter doesn't mean you are protected as a client anyway good luck ...

then from what i am undestanding you are doubting EU regulations ..u must be kidding right? :|

then from what i am undestanding you are doubting EU regulations ..u must be kidding right? :|

No i am doubting a non reputable new broker , your money is not protected , we have seen such stories in stronger regulatory environments ( US ) , anytime this so called broker may go down and your money will be gone , i am not aware of any compensation schemes in the EU like the one's in the UK (FSCS) .

No i am doubting a non reputable new broker , your money is not protected , we have seen such stories in stronger regulatory environments ( US ) , anytime this so called broker may go down and your money will be gone , i am not aware of any compensation schemes in the EU like the one's in the UK (FSCS) .

you are being tooo too strick w/t a reason. it is not new, and it is not non-reputable broker. i mean compared to etoro(for example) i preffered 1000 times more aaafx for its trading conditions.

you know that UK has its own financial situation going on - the've got the no FTT, the spread-betting, their own separate currency - when it comes to the EU zone. but we seen bigger crashed - FXDD was lately accused of assymetric slippages (was it :eek:) or low capital ...the big scandals with PFG securities, Lehman brothers and the list goes on.......things like this just dont happen in Europe......u know the old continent tends to be very very concervative bottom-up and vice versa.

you are being tooo too strick w/t a reason. it is not new, and it is not non-reputable broker. i mean compared to etoro(for example) i preffered 1000 times more aaafx for its trading conditions.

you know that UK has its own financial situation going on - the've got the no FTT, the spread-betting, their own separate currency - when it comes to the EU zone. but we seen bigger crashed - FXDD was lately accused of assymetric slippages (was it :eek:) or low capital ...the big scandals with PFG securities, Lehman brothers and the list goes on.......things like this just dont happen in Europe......u know the old continent tends to be very very concervative bottom-up and vice versa.

2008 is pretty new , that's my deal here if we hardly can trust FXDD in the US and Lehaman how i am going to trust AAAFX in Greece at least the NFA is now watching these US brokers and fine them for every mistake they do , not to mention the monthly list for NFA regulated brokers where you can see the financial situation for every broker in details , and if your broker is regulated by the FSA UK then the FSCS ( the compensation scheme ) will compensate you for up to 50K pounds if something did happen to your broker .

Last edited:
2008 is pretty new , that's my deal here if we hardly can trust FXDD in the US and Lehaman how i am going to trust AAAFX in Greece at least the NFA is now watching these US brokers and fine them for every mistake they do , and if your broker is regulated by the FSA UK then the FSCS ( the compensation scheme ) will compensate you for up to 50K pounds if something did happen to your broker .

i think they have a similar scheme,I didnt go into too much. Lol we have to trust someone if we want to trade. we just naturally assume our regulations are the best,im sure the germans are just as strict. We have to trust someone if we want to trade:)

This broker has lived for more than 4 years already , it has a big popularity among users in zulutrade, i dont see a big problem here.

i think they have a similar scheme,I didnt go into too much. Lol we have to trust someone if we want to trade. we just naturally assume our regulations are the best,im sure the germans are just as strict. We have to trust someone if we want to trade:)

But AAAFX is not German . If it is covered by a compensation scheme similar to the FSCS then fair enough ...

im assuming that germany has the same rules as the rest of the europe so should be ok I hope

hell ya it does, so does france, italy, spain, greece, portugal and all the what 25-27 member states - thats why its called EU. btw, liked your comment:
at the end we have to trust someone! :cool:

Be very careful if you are transferring from GBP to EUR for these unknown brokers. I've experienced complete shinanigans when it came to taking money out and would never use a euro denominated broker again (unless extremely positive reviews came out).

Be very careful if you are transferring from GBP to EUR for these unknown brokers. I've experienced complete shinanigans when it came to taking money out and would never use a euro denominated broker again (unless extremely positive reviews came out).

well too bad for you. you should have used a currency account you in anyhow.aaafx has in EUR,USD, GBP and JPY.......and it is not unknown at all.
you should do your homeworks well prior to trusting someone with your money. as well keep in mind it is also the bank you deposit from and to that actually make you lose in spot currencies exchange transation when you withdraw, not the broker when they send the money.

Speaking of zulutrade platform , what are your thoughts about the "Kama-Spot" trader ? Only 15 weeks in the system and already on the top 10 with very good results.

Speaking of zulutrade platform , what are your thoughts about the "Kama-Spot" trader ? Only 15 weeks in the system and already on the top 10 with very good results.

he seems ok to me!
but the other guys will give their expert opinions on it.
vtw we did a nice discussions on a list of good traders...browse back to the beginning of this week to update ;)

well too bad for you. you should have used a currency account you in anyhow.aaafx has in EUR,USD, GBP and JPY.......and it is not unknown at all.
you should do your homeworks well prior to trusting someone with your money. as well keep in mind it is also the bank you deposit from and to that actually make you lose in spot currencies exchange transation when you withdraw, not the broker when they send the money.

I dont understand much of what you say. Are you translating from another language?

In my case. The broker made the rate on this occasion. Not the bank.

Best of luck to you.

I dont understand much of what you say. Are you translating from another language?

In my case. The broker made the rate on this occasion. Not the bank.

Best of luck to you.

In order to understand me you need to fread and the prevous comments that lead to my scattered answer. This was a reply on accusation upon my broker, saying that the user had spot transaction losses due to converting his widrawal money from EUR to GBP. My point was that it is the bank he withdraws the money from and the official currency he decided to open an account in -not the broker or any broker for that case.Hope i made myself clear this tim :cool:
happy pipping!:)