ZuluTrade

bikebin's decision making is a bit of a mystery to me, like his strategy description, but I can't see any red flags right now. Looks stable.

Kama-spot on the other hand will eventually disappear. Averages up/down, will not take losses.. Typical pip aggregator with no downside protection in place.
Besides, he has another account taking the same trades called Saved FX which is pretty dishonest I find, not sure why ZT allows that.

:)

guys, thanks for the comments and analysis.
I dont mind eventually disapearng as long as i dont catch his dd when that happens. i somewhat have a short position on the traders ....ones they climb the rankign they are all good and well perorming and then when top is reached i go away avoiding them as plaugue lol :LOL:

@ the artist: btw, you do not suggest anybody??:?:

@ the artist: btw, you do not suggest anybody??:?:

Well I'm not interested in following really so I don't look at SPs in that way, just when you guys mention them.
But yeah out of all those who have been mentioned so far I would consider bikebin if I was looking for someone to follow. Good spot by Lord Flasheart.

:)

so we have bikebin in the list,Ill have another look when i get chance and when weve got about 8 set up a demo account

okei i have more to add to the list:

fxturtle and ADNAN ESSAM MALOMA (this guy is good long term)

okei i have more to add to the list:

fxturtle and ADNAN ESSAM MALOMA (this guy is good long term)

so your comfortable with a 164k drawdown and no profits since november Oh and most of his profits came from gold and then hes switched to standard forex.The way ZT do gold its pipage is 10x what forex is so I guess when he gets behind he stats averaging in on gold to get ahead. He wont be on my list. Turtle is ok but hes made nothing for 3 months but dd during that time has been minimal, so its possible hes a good trader

FxTurtle has several accounts.

I'm following him, Qurenix, Azar Consulting and Forex Sleep Mode.

so your comfortable with a 164k drawdown and no profits since november Oh and most of his profits came from gold and then hes switched to standard forex.The way ZT do gold its pipage is 10x what forex is so I guess when he gets behind he stats averaging in on gold to get ahead. He wont be on my list. Turtle is ok but hes made nothing for 3 months but dd during that time has been minimal, so its possible hes a good trader

I zuluguard, all my traders, so i end up not getting any high dd. I am just saying that when he is good he is good.
the turtle's pretty active as in trading same in other forums as well. tend to bump into his comments here and there- as well he managed to collect quite a lump sum following him in no time. anyhow, one follows those who knows and understands and likes.

anybody else decent to go on the list?

Ive got these so far,been looking for past hour

bikebin
fx turtle
greenfx777-2
profit impulse
signal palyer(surely he means player)

and yet not one of them is a live account,and only one following his own signals. what does that tell you.Artist what do you make of them,we seem to be on the same lines. why do these guys follow people they clearly shouldnt,there is over 400m in following money.

FxTurtle has several accounts.

I'm following him, Qurenix, Azar Consulting and Forex Sleep Mode.

ive added azar to my demo,sleep mode is interesting, dd of 314 pips using max 24 positions,ill add him but something tells me not to

ive added azar to my demo,sleep mode is interesting, dd of 314 pips using max 24 positions,ill add him but something tells me not to

Jason Alan Jankovsky - is trading from a live account, he is good, but still needs time to reveal his strategy, imho.

Jason Alan Jankovsky - is trading from a live account, he is good, but still needs time to reveal his strategy, imho.

its great to see someone who teaches taking the plunge,he has much to lose, worst trade -85,best 165 and didnt overly panic. I hate all mentors but will give this guys his dues and add him out of interest,keep the names coming

Ive got these so far,been looking for past hour

bikebin
fx turtle
greenfx777-2
profit impulse
signal palyer(surely he means player)

and yet not one of them is a live account,and only one following his own signals. what does that tell you.Artist what do you make of them,we seem to be on the same lines. why do these guys follow people they clearly shouldnt,there is over 400m in following money.

Interesting. I also have greenfx777-2 on a demo account, with:

70 EUR USD
WAIN FOREX
lanetcity
Top-Forex-Manager

Interesting. I also have greenfx777-2 on a demo account, with:

70 EUR USD
WAIN FOREX
lanetcity
Top-Forex-Manager

ive added tfm to my demo. Wain will surely blow soon, Amazing amount of followers and cash theyve got in such a short time

do yuo guys know if zulutrade "police" the traders so no-one appears again 2 days later with a new name ?

I suppose theres little to be done to stop it ?
N

I zuluguard, all my traders, so i end up not getting any high dd. I am just saying that when he is good he is good.
the turtle's pretty active as in trading same in other forums as well. tend to bump into his comments here and there- as well he managed to collect quite a lump sum following him in no time. anyhow, one follows those who knows and understands and likes.

anybody else decent to go on the list?

flash - apologies for my naivity but

I assume zuluguard removes your trade following with a particular trader if he drawsdown to a limit you have set ?

interesting
N

And what about risk management?

I use a minimum of 4 SP but haven't used Zuluguard, I keep them on a weekly rotation.

Do you set the Risk Meter Bar to automatically set lot allocation per provider?

I do, but never above 33% (and I think that it's too high).

Do I make money?

No, I've been doing it for 2 months but I'm almost where I was, so I do not know if I'm learning or just wasting time and risking money.

I use a minimum of 4 SP but haven't used Zuluguard, I keep them on a weekly rotation.

Do I make money?

No, I've been doing it for 2 months but I'm almost where I was, so I do not know if I'm learning or just wasting time and risking money.

The last 3 demo accounts ive had have all lost for the 30 day period,ive taken a bit longer with this latest lot,so lets see,i use the traders settings as i am meant to be following him and allegedly believe in him:)

Do I make money?

with how many lots and number of trades are you following?
it is important to zuluguard...always to protect against aburpt trading conditions and high drawdown;)