ZuluTrade

I like what Claudia what is doing but her ranking seems to fluctuate a lot..

My fav is Kama ...Being following him for weeks and he is ON FIRE...

The winning streak is ridiculous... (y)

well clauda is considered risky that's why the rankign fluctuates , this is at least my explanation .
what do you mean by your last comment?

I like what Claudia what is doing but her ranking seems to fluctuate a lot..

My fav is Kama ...Being following him for weeks and he is ON FIRE...

The winning streak is ridiculous... (y)

If you follow claudia you will lose soon enough. Kama has fantastic figures but i am worried what happens when things go worng. His best trade is far less than his worst. I dont think any of his followers are prepeared for a 1000+ pip drawdown. if you dont mind me asking what leverage and settings are you using to follow this guy. Thanks and I hope his run continues and that when he loses,it will be controlled for the followers are Zulus sake. we do not need another FCC

If you follow claudia you will lose soon enough. Kama has fantastic figures but i am worried what happens when things go worng. His best trade is far less than his worst. I dont think any of his followers are prepeared for a 1000+ pip drawdown. if you dont mind me asking what leverage and settings are you using to follow this guy. Thanks and I hope his run continues and that when he loses,it will be controlled for the followers are Zulus sake. we do not need another FCC

you made an excellent point!
well, i think a trade can do and trade as much as he/she wants and then the followers can always backtest and try their settings and zuluguard them as much as it gets.....afterall equities are not the same so cant be really possitble to follow all the way! :rolleyes:

guys, except for Jankovski, what do you think of these guys: i find them intersing to follow:
f8 and OSTRICH GBP........ :idea::idea:
f8 very risky check his past DDs .

Ostrich GBP update : open positions 25+ , -6000 pips and still holding GBP/NZD !

f8 update :
Now under the water by 3300 pips and still holding GBP , decided to change his new trading strategy overnight just to recover his losses : "The trend of GBPUSD was going crazy.I have to change strategy and add my postions in order to make pips back.Please control your risk according to your affordability." changed from : " .... The MAX open postions is 6,the stop loss set at 50-100 pips(sometimes close manually).3.The MAX drawdown is under 600 pips. ... "

These guys do good in ranging markets no secret here , cable was in a range last years or so , but when a currency moves they lose big , and cable hardly moved this year BTW , this move is nothing check the monthly chart !

robert can you explain why you mentioned f8 and ostrich gbp. They both are disasters waiting to happen. Look at the dd etc,they are bound to have a collapse at some point. please explain your reasons for them as I am confused as to who you are and what you are about.

robert can you explain why you mentioned f8 and ostrich gbp. They both are disasters waiting to happen. Look at the dd etc,they are bound to have a collapse at some point. please explain your reasons for them as I am confused as to who you are and what you are about.

Dont be hard on him , most retail traders even investors are drawn to high win rate strategies , they want to see green after green they don't care how , they want money they dont want to see red , they keep buying the highs ie : they are willing to pay $500 , $600 , $700 for one Apple share they don't care , after few months they are now not willing to pay even $450/share ! why : red , big DD , fear , disgusting chart ... etc but if it goes back up again and break the highs they will jump in again :whistling

Last edited:
try RAPA

professional traders using real accounts with low DD

some of them sell signals; to find out who, you can follow their link or you may have to google their name, or ask them directly (TPO Trader, Richard Jackson, for example)

you'll also have to register to view the leaderboard, but its quick

from what i can tell, RAPA is driven by a handful of bright people looking to set up a hedge fund, so the operation is no nonsense

Lol, I see the comparison

Hes now an accomplished after dinner speaker. He was made a fall guy.The book is really true to life and covers all his emotions

Lol, I see the comparison

Hes now an accomplished after dinner speaker. He was made a fall guy.The book is really true to life and covers all his emotions

"If i want it to go up it goes down , and if i want it to go down it goes up ! It is hard not to take it personally " :LOL:

"If i want it to go up it goes down , and if i want it to go down it goes up ! It is hard not to take it personally " :LOL:

yep,ive spent hours screaming at sb companies saying they robbed me,I used to even think the dealers at blackjack were deliberately dealing me rough hands,it was always their fault not my crap playing or trading

Dont be hard on him , most retail traders even investors are drawn to high win rate strategies , they want to see green after green they don't care how , they want money they dont want to see red , they keep buying the highs ie : they are willing to pay $500 , $600 , $700 for one Apple share they don't care , after few months they are now not willing to pay even $450/share ! why : red , big DD , fear , disgusting chart ... etc but if it goes back up again and break the highs they will jump in again :whistling

I only mentioned them because they were having good results Short-term, nothing more nothing less. After all we are trying to make as much profit as it gets and avioding the most losses possible.
APPL stock comparisson is a bit out of hand when it comes to retail forex i find the stock market quite irrelevant comparison, is like saying.....oh drink pills, not syrup when you sick.

I am an SP too.
I started off really badly using the demo account as a trial platform for random trades. I have now changed to a more sensible system and have clawed back about 15k but am still underwater. Having a lot of fun on a demo I couldn't possibly afford for real money.

:devilish:

I am an SP too.
I started off really badly using the demo account as a trial platform for random trades. I have now changed to a more sensible system and have clawed back about 15k but am still underwater. Having a lot of fun on a demo I couldn't possibly afford for real money.

:devilish:

go on then,tell us your name

I only mentioned them because they were having good results Short-term, nothing more nothing less. After all we are trying to make as much profit as it gets and avioding the most losses possible.
APPL stock comparisson is a bit out of hand when it comes to retail forex i find the stock market quite irrelevant comparison, is like saying.....oh drink pills, not syrup when you sick.

You didn't understand my APPL example then , i was just showing LF investors mentality and how they think , it has nothing to do with spot forex or stocks trading ....

You didn't understand my APPL example then , i was just showing LF investors mentality and how they think , it has nothing to do with spot forex or stocks trading ....

No, no I totally did. but you know we cant compare retail to institutional, neither trading nor following behavior....