Zenda's Scam Merchants Thread -lets get read of em thread part deux,

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxmarkets

Established member
fxmarkets, now you are being disruptive, and are continuing to question the moderation and administration of the site when I have specifically stated otherwise. If you don't believe me, then that's your choice but I'm not going to go over it again and again.

If you want to continue to talk about scammers then you can of course do so on this thread, but for the last time, this topic (moderation)/admin) is not up for debate. If you wanted your say on it, then you should have joined the Focus Group.

Socrates had a warning some weeks back for being disruptive. You are now also the recipient of one. There will be a second and then a temporary ban if you continue down this road (just to be clear, 'this road' is not related to scamming etc but to moderation/admin and your questioning of it). If you think this site is a scam or that we run it purely to line our own pockets then I would suggest you would do well to look elsewhere.

Just so everyone knows, I will go through this thread and delete all these irrelevant replies later today once everyone who is interested has had their chance to read.

rossored
View Public Profile
Send a private message to rossored
Send email to rossored
Visit rossored's homepage!
Find More Posts by rossored
Add rossored to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:03 AM #112
fxmarkets
Veteran Member

hmmm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossored
fxmarkets, now you are being disruptive, and are continuing to question the moderation and administration of the site when I have specifically stated otherwise. If you don't believe me, then that's your choice but I'm not going to go over it again and again.

If you want to continue to talk about scammers then you can of course do so on this thread, but for the last time, this topic (moderation)/admin) is not up for debate. If you wanted your say on it, then you should have joined the Focus Group.

Socrates had a warning some weeks back for being disruptive. You are now also the recipient of one. There will be a second and then a temporary ban if you continue down this road (just to be clear, 'this road' is not related to scamming etc but to moderation/admin and your questioning of it). If you think this site is a scam or that we run it purely to line our own pockets then I would suggest you would do well to look elsewhere.

Just so everyone knows, I will go through this thread and delete all these irrelevant replies later today once everyone who is interested has had their chance to read.

I only mentioned the fact that money at times outranks, values and principles as a potential motive..

the site is a scam? is that what I said.... hmmm no ,im reading that some of your vendors maybe practicing that via T2W but its being blocked by moderation from coming out? why? when this thread is about scamming? if you choose to identify T2W SITE as a scam thats your choice, I dont see it like that.

how can the members discuss it then ?

Just so everyone knows, I will go through this thread and delete all these irrelevant replies later today once everyone who is interested has had their chance to read

can you stick em all back in for now then and put a vote on it for the members to decide if they are relevant to scamming or not ?

or vote on the thread maybe , poll to open or shut the thread, you could do that with all threads maybe when the poll's hit 51% close, the members have spoken, close the thread .... I like it.

fxmarkets
View Public Profile
Send a private message to fxmarkets
Send email to fxmarkets
Find More Posts by fxmarkets
Add fxmarkets to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:06 AM #113
jimbo57

Originally Posted by fxmarkets
can you stick em all back in for now then and put a vote on it for the members to decide if they are relevant to scamming or not ?

or vote on the thread maybe , poll to open or shut the thread, you could do that with all threads maybe when the poll's hit 51% close, the members have spoken, close the thread .... I like it.

Jimbo57
I think that's an excellent idea - I see nothing in the site guidelines that should cause this thread to be moderated heavily or have posts removed.

fine. That's your lot for the day. Come back tomorrow when you've calmed down. In the meantime, I'll re-open the thread as per Jimbo's request.

Just in case you're thinking about it, re-registering an additional nick will add a day per nick to the ban.

edit: ban extended by 6 days because he ignored the warning and re-registered with another six nicks, which have also been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.