Your Ideal Political system ?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,494 1,540
Since it is the weekend and er ......not much on I thought you might like to start a discussion on your ideal political system.
The present set up is obviously completely incompetent and also unfair. A sort of mix and mash fron the past.
Well don't just sit there on your tush - say something !!

Shakone

2,458 665
Well fairness is subjective, so you can never find anything that is fair amongst a large enough group. Nor is it clear it is something we want. Maybe unfairness is better. Either way, there will always be unfairness. So given that, I suggest a world dictatorship with me in charge.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,494 1,540
Well fairness is subjective, so you can never find anything that is fair amongst a large enough group. Nor is it clear it is something we want. Maybe unfairness is better. Either way, there will always be unfairness. So given that, I suggest a world dictatorship with me in charge.

:)
Correct me if I might be wrong but could you put forward sufficient reasons for us to let you be numero uno ? and get all the goodies ! I mean someone might have better school grades for instance or are you the cleverest ?

Pat494

Legendary member
14,494 1,540
I was thinking more of making policy decisions for a country via the internet. Every govt policy decision has to be ratified by the population voting.

Everyone gets 1 vote at birth as a sort of welcome and then
1 extra vote for passing primary school
1 extra vote for passing secondary school
1 extra vote for a higher ed. qualification
1 extra vote for being a property owner
1 extra vote for an IQ of 100+

On the negative side
minus 1 vote for committing a small crime
minus 2 votes for committing a medium crime
minus 10 votes for committing a major crime
banished to correction centre for an overall negative total

Think of the savings in MPs expenses and pay etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock