Young London Based Equity Trader Seeks Prop FIRM!

Xylem

Basically i have finally reached a point (after 1.5yrs) where i have a methodology and experience level that i can stick to that would be profitable but i would like the support and community of a prop firm to make me a better trader and to have friends who actually know what im talking about when i go on about a gr8 trade lol.

Another reason i want a firm is i would like the financial security if it meant i traded their accounts and avoided the PTD rule.

Im 23 and just like the security and guidance a firm can give but i dont really want to pay for their training 1. as i feel i just need tweaking and more experience (so dont need it) and 2. because i dont want to commit money to them unless its a sure thing.

Ideally they would trade US equities (or allow me to, 1. because theyre higher volume and 2. it starts at 2.30pm :) no EARLY mornings! :clap:

This is a pretty hard list to satisfy but i thought maybe the experience of you guys could help me with these questions and teach me a lil about prop firms etc.

Thanks so much
Chris.