York/Leeds

Skill Leverage

Experienced member
Hello all,

Would be interested in pm'ing/chatting with people from the York and Leeds area. I'm looking for people who share my drive and commitment to success, to discuss anything from market conditions to long-term goals, office sharing, all that jazz. Basically if you're from the area, say hello!

Cheers, SL

Hello all,

Would be interested in pm'ing/chatting with people from the York and Leeds area. I'm looking for people who share my drive and commitment to success, to discuss anything from market conditions to long-term goals, office sharing, all that jazz. Basically if you're from the area, say hello!

Cheers, SL

Hey,
just found this post while searching for floors in Leeds on google. I'm in Leeds and i'm interested in office sharing. I've been prop trading in London for just short of three years, but have recently moved back to Leeds as my girlfriend wanted to move back here.

What level are you at in regards to your trading? I'm only looking to share an office with other experienced professional traders. Don't want to come across as if i'm being a snob or anything, just that i'm not really wanting to to discuss how to trade the markets with an inexperienced trader. I trade European fixed income and ES, but i mainly trade ES now days with between 50 and 100 lots, so looking for other traders in the areas on a similar level.

Never really knew forums like this existed on the internet!