Yahoo Finance EOD data incorrect

rmwesley

Just getting back into a bit of dabbling and downloaded a block of FTSE100 component data from Yahoo Finance. I noticed that most stock's OHLC data was out by a factor of 100 on 13th April 2021, although volume looked correct. Various other random days had the same issue, e.g. BATS.L

bats.jpg

I can't remember this being an issue before, but is this par for the course with a free data source these days & you get what you pay for? Thanks in advance.

Just getting back into a bit of dabbling and downloaded a block of FTSE100 component data from Yahoo Finance. I noticed that most stock's OHLC data was out by a factor of 100 on 13th April 2021, although volume looked correct. Various other random days had the same issue, e.g. BATS.L

View attachment 300297

I can't remember this being an issue before, but is this par for the course with a free data source these days & you get what you pay for? Thanks in advance.
get what you pay for unfortunately. you may be lucky sometimes but if i ever download data from yahoo, the vast majority of times its rubbish