Yahoo Finance EOD data incorrect

rmwesley

12 3
Just getting back into a bit of dabbling and downloaded a block of FTSE100 component data from Yahoo Finance. I noticed that most stock's OHLC data was out by a factor of 100 on 13th April 2021, although volume looked correct. Various other random days had the same issue, e.g. BATS.L

bats.jpg

I can't remember this being an issue before, but is this par for the course with a free data source these days & you get what you pay for? Thanks in advance.

1nvest

319 111
Just getting back into a bit of dabbling and downloaded a block of FTSE100 component data from Yahoo Finance. I noticed that most stock's OHLC data was out by a factor of 100 on 13th April 2021, although volume looked correct. Various other random days had the same issue, e.g. BATS.L

View attachment 300297

I can't remember this being an issue before, but is this par for the course with a free data source these days & you get what you pay for? Thanks in advance.
get what you pay for unfortunately. you may be lucky sometimes but if i ever download data from yahoo, the vast majority of times its rubbish

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock