Yadix good EA performance

NigelPower

I have been comparing different STP brokers over the past 12 months and have found many that offer many different aspects, but not many that deliver the complete package I am looking for. Ideally, I was looking for raw spreads 0.2 pips, no limitation on order open/close, minimum market distances, no restrictions to trade with EAs and fast execution.

I can across Yadix after searching for “STP Brokers” and found that they seem very targeted for EA trading and are an STP broker. I’ve run an account since October and am very satisfied with execution speeds, spreads, withdrawal speeds and their trading conditions that suit the EA.

My only concern is, whilst they have been around since 2010 it seems, I never really heard of them before I started this search. On the other hand, I did hear about Alpari and FXCM and look at them right now.

Another thing, they sent out that they are in no way affected by the SNB fallout and that conditions will remain the same, no margin increases, they even added more symbols to trade.

As long as the EA stays consistent in its performance, I think I have a good broker for me. I do withdraw my profits on a weekly basis to ensure I am not risking what I’ve already made.

I found Yadix very good for Scalping, I am using a profitable Dax scalping EA, made good money and no issues with withdrawing.

Had some interesting chats with them, their support team is refreshing....