XRP Intraday Buy

Good afternoon all. Looking back in on XRP today. If you were a believer in the Bull run and held onto your original position then you would of seen some heavy returns. Price smashed through the 2 TP zones I had marked up. I said on my last post that my interest in buys would be a drop back to demand or a break and retest of supply. Which is exactly what we got with the break above supply. then the daily close above supply. I then entered another buy on the re-test of that zone and mimicked the previous TP to the next supply zone above. Really easy trading to take. I advise the same possible next trades. Buy from demand or the break and retest. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all. Just thought I would share a chart on XRP. All crypto has taken a tumble recently. But I think XRP can be a great buy for good returns especially around these prices. It was only in April that we saw XRP at around $2 price zone. Currently at 0.61c that's more than triple the price. If you're looking to make a longer term trade on crypto I think this could be a good buy long term for the next bullish push. No need to over leverage, just a nice position and hold it. Let me know your thoughts on XRP. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Last time out looking at XRP I believed it was a cheap price to buy in at. 0.50c was a great price to buy XRP for the potential of growth. We had a lovely double bottom before the push upwards. Wether you bought to hold or traded with leverage the potential from XRP is great with this trade setup. Keep holding for now as we may have caught the start of a great bull push. Make the trade risk free as always and enjoy the ride. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Just a little update on the XRP buy that I suggested. Depending on where in you bought XRP we are currently sitting in nice profits. Currently im in 1745 pips profit and have already achieved a 1:1 R:R on this position so far. Locked my position to risk free at entry. Price made a nice little flag and has continued moving bullish . More so price is now trading above the moving average for which it is also about to point north. Keep holding for the next move. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well would you taker a look at XRP. Certainly very bullish lately. When i gave out the signal to buy from the demand zone at the bottom it was a great decision. With XRP you can do both buying physically and trading with leverage also. The trading has hit 1:3 R:R already, and even if you bought some XRP also depending what price you got in at you will of almost doubled your money. Pretty incredible if you ask me. $1 should be hit soon keep holding for now. Make it risk free and enjoy the ride. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Would you take a look at XRP. What a trade this one is turning out to be. Currently trading at $1.29 thats 6700+ pips and over 100% return if you also bought the coin physically too. Not a bad return for a few weeks of holding a trade at all. Now to manage the positions, ive taken my money back out which I used to buy XRP and letting the rest run. My trade is already locked in with profits at just under the $1 mark so now its a waiting game, as I believe the court case news is coming soon so defo one to watch out for. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

It's starting to creep away from the 1 dollar mark.... Could this be the start if the next leg up?

Good morning all. Today I thought I would share my buying area for XRP. I believe buying XRP under $1 is a great purchase. There has been much said about this coin and once the court battle finishes I can see this coin raise in price significantly. Even last year we saw a great rise in price. So this freshly demand zone created is where I am placing longs, and also buying the coin physically. Extra confluence with the trend line I can see a nice push from here. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png