XRP Intraday Buy

bax699

Ripple/XRP always seems to be the last to move in the crypto space. Bitcoin looks to be going bullish so i thin kwe will see similar movement from XRP. My shorter moving averages have bioth crossed my long term average, so i think we will see some bullish movement from here after wicking out from the support zone just below at 0.23c. Targeting previous high with a return of 1:2 R:R. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Was looking for buys last time i looked at XRP. But we got a clear drop through trend so there was no good entry for a buy. No we have what looks like a nice classic break and re-test. Moving averages are just about to cross downwards which is a good indication we could see further downwards action. Wait for the bear candle to form and price action before pulling the trigger. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Not all crypto follows BTC . Looking back at XRP today and i wouldnt mind shorting from this zone. We can clearly see bitcoin has had a lovely bull push lately but XRP yet again doesnt follow suit. We can clearly see it doesnt like pushing past the 0.26c price. rejected many times so a nice 1:2 R:R intraday trade could be on the cards here. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Update on the XRP sell i took. We could see it didnt want to push past the .26c price point, so the sell was on for me. Its going to plan so far and 1733 points in profit so far. i have moves my SL to entry on this position just to give me spome protection, but should see price hit TP projection zone. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Happy monday indeed today, always nice to report on a TP being hit. Not a bad little 1:2 R:R trade on that one. Fairly easy stuff when we took it. Hopefully you all had a physical TP in place as it hit on the button. If not dont worry can see it still coming down to test the zone again for sure. Id like it to come down to 0.21c for the buy longer term. So keep watching out for that. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

So with Bitcoin pumping natirally the rest of the coins seem to get pulled along. XRP has also seen some nice bullish movement. Will it join the bull run long term? If so when can we get in on the buy? Id like to see price test that strong resistance zone we just broker for a nice buy upwards. Let me know what you think below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Anyone holding or trading XRP. The financial markets forex/crypto/stocks are going wild lately. People have now realized their true potential when pulling together. AS such we see many pump's in coins and stocks alike recently. XRP has rocketed the last couple of days. I myself held some XRP from .23c and sold it for double. Im currently holding longs on my trading account also looking for the big push. Who else is on the XRP ride? where is it going likely? new ATH? let me know below your thoughts
Screenshot_1.png

Today's post is more of a highlight on the risks involved in trading crypto coins and what can happen. We all saw the social media trending supposed pump of XRP on feb 1st. We got exactly that but look what happened the same day, it dumped right back down to 0.34c. Many regular traders or buyers would of been buying in near the top in fear of missing out. Classic case of what not to do. Look where price bounced right from, the collective dynamic support of the EMA's. If you held already from below then you could of taken good profits if you were watching. Just use the classic rule of buy low and sell high, dollar average in where you can if you're HODLing. Burt when trading look for the better entry zones. Like where we currently are. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Well Feb 1st was the day when most wanted to see XRP on the bull run. per my last post we saw that they took alot of people to the cleaners and collected all their liquidity and brough price right back down. Perfect opportunity for day traders to buy in at the cheaper price. The big fake out to the topside give us room to move into. There was two opportunities to get into the trade, either on the bounce from the EMA's, or the close of the Doji daily candle. If you followed either then you should be heavily in profits now. Moving averages are now pointing to the sky, so if they start to spread then the uptrend can have some decent strength. Keep holding for now risk free. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Across the board of crypto currencies we are seeing surges everywhere. Our trade long after the fakeout Pump has almost hit TP. We can see the spike on the current daily candle almost got there. We can see a sharp trend strength on XRP and i think we will acheive TP in the next few days. I have moved my SL into profit to secure some pips. hopefully we continue the bullish movement and reach our goal. To continue the buy's id like to see a pullback for the next position. But will report back if we reach TP or break trend. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Looking back on our XRP buy trade today and we can see the TP zone has been smashed through. Ideally with crypto we can keep holding and keep moving our SL into profit the further up we go. This is the best way to maximise profits. The TP of 2K pips has been exceeded and currently sit in 2.3k pips profit. I have moved my SL up more, price action is still very bullish so we can just keep watch on it for now. The second zone above at the recent high could be a possibility for sure. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. XRP i still continuing on its bull run. I let my trade hit its SL as i was happy with where i left it. I checked and entered a new position on the daily open. Looks text book for my trading style. Price created its higher high and its higher low right on the moving average. My SL looks to of been a little support shelf. Hopefully we see a nice push up from this zone towards the next significant level above. 1:5.5 R:R on offer with this trade idea. Trend looks to of formed lets hope it continues. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well the hype train didn't last long for XRP in the recent bull pushes on crypto. We broker trend and saw some serious strong supply come in and price is being pushed down. But what i do see very often is price will come down to the 0.20C areas and then we see it pushed up. So my ideal area is down at the 0.28c demand area. Great strong demand area to buy in and get a good amount of pips from it. 1:6 R:R on that zone so lets keep watching for now see where price finds support. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. Looking back on XRP today, even with their court case they are making moves on getting their technology into different sectors. Price action is bullish at the moment with XRP but i think it wont be too long before we get a nice little bull run. Currently making lower lows and lower highs. Look to buy in the demand areas and we could catch the run for ourselves. Obviously the cheaper we buy the better. GLIYF
Screenshot_22.png

Good evening all. Hope everyone’s having as best of a weekend they can. today been looking at XRP. We have been waiting for price to hit the demand zones below to get a good strong buy in. But we have seen a couple of strong bullish momentum candles happen recently. But they have wicked right out still showing selling pressure. If price closes back inside this wedge then I think it will get squeezed, which is one of my favorite ways to trade in the winning direction. Hopefully it comes back down and breaks below the the demand zones below so we can get a good price to get in on. Keep watching for now and patience will pay, just be ready for the cheaper buy zones. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Couple of day's ago I sent out this wedge squeeze on XRP. I was looking for price to fall to the demand zone below, or trade the winning direction. Well it showed us exactly what it wanted to do. We broke out to the top side, and yesterday gave us a nice retest, which was our opportunity to go long which I took. Current daily candle is looking good and nicely in profit. I would like to see price fill that wick of the high to the left, but we need to break through that daily demand zone first, so will keep holding for now. Take some profits if you wish and make risk free. Was an easy one to take GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, checking back in on XRP trade. Last time I looked at this pair I entered long on the retest of the break out. Got stopped out at entry on that position with the bearish big candle. But watched it close with a nice 50% candle and demand zone form so I took the buy again on the candle close at virtually the same price level. Currently 943 pips up on this position, hearing good things for the XRP court cases and re listings so we might see TP hit. I've moved SL into 400 pips profit this time to secure some of the bag, if you caught this one too then id suggest to do the same. Break above supply is what's needed next before the push to TP. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Was only yesterday when I updated on XRP. But during the day and over the course of today we have seen a great bullish push in this pair. TP was almost hit. I have taken profits just under TP. I would suggest to secure the bag for yourself if you followed the setup. Or close half and leave half running. Looks likes we could see a longer bull push, but you never know. So ill be waiting to buy again if we get a little pullback. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

It's usually Bitcoin I am reporting on with massive movement. But yet again today its XRP taking the stage. I had a small position left open after taking profits yesterday. I'm glad i did, as XRP has mooned straight through TP2. It's moved so fast I didn't even see it rise so much, so I am still holding currently. I will continue to hold if we close above this supply and possibly look to close and re enter if support forms here for a further move north. Hopefully you held it along with me as you will be deep in profits now. Secure the bag and let it ride. Could we see the next weekly supply zone above? GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well these are the weeks you live to trade for. XRP has smashed through all our TP zones. Been a very good week return wise for the accounts. The trades have been relatively easy to take and they had some easy technical in them to follow. I had my TP line there and left it to hit for over 4K pips. I would only be interested in buying if it came back down to the entry price area again. Or a break and retest above. But for now I will wait and enjoy the pips banked. Hope many of you managed to catch it along with me. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png