xiaoci's trading journal

xiaoci168

buy AUDJPY at 98.02 and set sl at 97.40
sell GBPNZD at 1.9763 and set sl at 1.9865

good luck to me:clap:

i'd like to share more details about my trading. i trade in my spare time and i don't have much time monitoring the market,so day trade does not fit me. i use daily chart for several reasons:1、reduce the frequency of my trading ; 2、pay less commisions; 3、filter the random movement of price; 4、save my time and make trade easier;5、win more pips.
i try to enter the market at the beginning of trend, and sometime in the middle of a trend if i think it's strong enough.
i dont know if i have made myself clear enough with my poor english. but let me know what you think.

i have moved the sl to 98.05 for AUDJPY and to 1.9760 for GBPNZD,
so i can close both trades at break even at worst. there's nothing to do now but wait◐▂◐

Well Done xiaoci 168 on your first 2 trades - especially the Gbp /Nzd Sell ;-)

I get the feeling you know what you are doing ;-)

Good luck with your trading and your journal

Regards

F

thanks

Well Done xiaoci 168 on your first 2 trades - especially the Gbp /Nzd Sell ;-)

I get the feeling you know what you are doing ;-)

Good luck with your trading and your journal

Regards

F
Hello,Forexmospherian.:)
it's nice to earn some pips; but it's much better to share this feeling with someone who is willing to discuss the trading with me.
i am just doing my trade very carefully because i cant afford a huge loss of money;
and maybe you're right to say that i know what i am doing, because i have developed a method to analsyse the movement of price and i hope it will work well in the future;

Good luck with your trading and your journal too;

Regards

move stop lower

moved the stop to 93.50 ——the break even point when the price was at about 98.18 on 09:50pm(Beijing Time);:)
move the stop again to 0.9305 to lock up some 51 pips:D
and sorry for the printing mistake i made in the last reply.
the numbers should have been
0.9350 and 0.9318 instead of 93.50 and 98.18:eek:

What is your trading strategy? If you do not mind me asking.

Is there a trade history you can share?

test

test

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 235