xiaoci's trading journal

xiaoci168

71 3
i'd like to share more details about my trading. i trade in my spare time and i don't have much time monitoring the market,so day trade does not fit me. i use daily chart for several reasons:1、reduce the frequency of my trading ; 2、pay less commisions; 3、filter the random movement of price; 4、save my time and make trade easier;5、win more pips.
i try to enter the market at the beginning of trend, and sometime in the middle of a trend if i think it's strong enough.
i dont know if i have made myself clear enough with my poor english. but let me know what you think.

xiaoci168

71 3
i have moved the sl to 98.05 for AUDJPY and to 1.9760 for GBPNZD,
so i can close both trades at break even at worst. there's nothing to do now but wait◐▂◐

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
Well Done xiaoci 168 on your first 2 trades - especially the Gbp /Nzd Sell ;-)

I get the feeling you know what you are doing ;-)

Good luck with your trading and your journal

Regards

F

xiaoci168

71 3
thanks

Well Done xiaoci 168 on your first 2 trades - especially the Gbp /Nzd Sell ;-)

I get the feeling you know what you are doing ;-)

Good luck with your trading and your journal

Regards

F
Hello,Forexmospherian.:)
it's nice to earn some pips; but it's much better to share this feeling with someone who is willing to discuss the trading with me.
i am just doing my trade very carefully because i cant afford a huge loss of money;
and maybe you're right to say that i know what i am doing, because i have developed a method to analsyse the movement of price and i hope it will work well in the future;

Good luck with your trading and your journal too;

Regards

xiaoci168

71 3
move the stop

Sell AUDUSD at 0.9356 with stop at 0.9405

good luck to me :clap:

moved the stop to 93.50 ——the break even point when the price was at about 98.18 on 09:50pm(Beijing Time);:)

xiaoci168

71 3
move stop lower

moved the stop to 93.50 ——the break even point when the price was at about 98.18 on 09:50pm(Beijing Time);:)
move the stop again to 0.9305 to lock up some 51 pips:D
and sorry for the printing mistake i made in the last reply.
the numbers should have been
0.9350 and 0.9318 instead of 93.50 and 98.18:eek:

xiaoci168

71 3
test

test

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 133

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock