www.eodtradingsignals.com

Blimey, this threads going down the pan ....

Agreed. The only people who seem to post now are conspiracy theorists &/or people who haven't read the earlier posts in the thread from *ACTUAL CUSTOMERS* giving their honest, unbiased opinions on our service.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread so should anyone wish to contact me please do it through our site as I won't see any messages here.

Unfortunately there are people out there who think trading is easy and the short cut to riches.
These same people also think by shelling out for a signal service your guaranteed to make money, and don’t understand the losses that occur from time to time.
My advice is to learn to trade yourself, it’s the only way and the sooner you realise that the better.

Hmm, tempting to think that this site is better or more genuine but don't believe a word of it.

They've just posted their results for the last couple of months to their site on the page at http://eodtradingsignals.com/results/dailydow.htm. I've taken a screenshot of what it says in case they feel like editing it subsequent to this post.

Currently, their results for April 2008 indicate: 452.2 points won, average of 36.1 points per trade, with 15 winning trades and 6 losing trades.

They changed their system recently, so that their emails say:

You should place a BUY ORDER at xxxxx with a Take Profit of xxxxx

a) You should place your orders as soon as possible after receiving the signal email
b) We suggest either a trailing stop-loss or fixed stop-loss of no more than 150 points
c) Your position must be closed by the time you receive your next Dow signal or by market close (whichever is sooner)

These emails come in at about 9:50 most evenings - so following them rigidly means placing the bet on the daily market at about 10pm that evening, even though it doesn't open for another 16 or so hours. I implemented them with a stop-loss of 150 points.

These were my actual trading results - apologies for the formatting not being too clear. The number at the end of each row indicates the points won or lost on each trade.

Date Signal Sent Instruction Sent Date Applicable Activated Profit Level Hit Points Result
Apr-01 You should place a SELL ORDER at 7,732 with a Take Profit of 7,676 Apr-02 No No 0
Apr-02 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,012 with a Take Profit of 8,072 Apr-03 Yes Yes 60
Apr-03 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,052 with a Take Profit of 8,112 Apr-06 Yes No -150
Apr-06 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,001 with a Take Profit of 8,042 Apr-07 No No 0
Apr-07 You should place a BUY ORDER at 7,821 with a Take Profit of 7,875 Apr-08 Yes Yes 40
Apr-08 You should place a SELL ORDER at 7,811 with a Take Profit of 7,764 Apr-09 No No 0
Apr-09 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,116 with a Take Profit of 8,174 Apr-13 No No 0
Apr-13 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,092 with a Take Profit of 8,151 Apr-14 No No 0
Apr-14 You should place a BUY ORDER at 7,947 with a Take Profit of 7,993 Apr-15 Yes Yes 46
Apr-15 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,058 with a Take Profit of 8,107 Apr-16 Yes Yes 49
Apr-16 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,158 with a Take Profit of 8,214 Apr-17 Yes No 0
Apr-17 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,159 with a Take Profit of 8,205 Apr-20 No No 0
Apr-20 You should place a SELL ORDER at 7,812 with a Take Profit of 7,757 Apr-21 Yes No -150
Apr-21 You should place a SELL ORDER at 7,940 with a Take Profit of 7,884 Apr-22 Yes Yes 56
Apr-22 You should place a SELL ORDER at 7,859 with a Take Profit of 7,809 Apr-23 Yes Yes 50
Apr-23 You should place a SELL ORDER at 7,931 with a Take Profit of 7,882 Apr-24 Yes No -150
Apr-24 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,106 with a Take Profit of 8,158 Apr-27 No No 0
Apr-27 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,052 with a Take Profit of 8,098 Apr-28 Yes No -50
Apr-28 You should place a BUY ORDER at 8,043 with a Take Profit of 8,086 Apr-29 Yes Yes 43

The transaction for April 30 also won, but I've not included it as it's on a different 'hedged' system. For the record, it won 44 points.

But, in short, only 12 out of 20 of the trades above even reached their entry points - 7 hit their profit targets and closed for a profit, one closed for no loss, and three got stopped out. But the net points total was -156.

I make this point not because one should base trading results on one month, but more that this bunch of shysters is being dishonest in their proclaimed results. I suggest any current customers ask for their money back, and if you are considering using them, don't touch them with a barge pole.

Agreed. The only people who seem to post now are conspiracy theorists &/or people who haven't read the earlier posts in the thread from *ACTUAL CUSTOMERS* giving their honest, unbiased opinions on our service.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread so should anyone wish to contact me please do it through our site as I won't see any messages here.

I'm an *ACTUAL CUSTOMER* and I've just given my honest, unbiased opinion on your service.

As I no longer check this thread, because it is of little value, I have only just been directed to it by a subscriber.

There's something about the two posts from "RobbedBlind", who seems to have signed up to this forum purely to make misleading posts, that don't quite add up.

Firstly, no customer has ever contacted me with any such complaint. So, why would someone who claims to have been robbed blind, post their complaint here without ever contacting us ?
Secondly, as a customer he should know full well that we - that's myself in consultation with subscribers - changed our trading system to a completely different model at the beginning of April. This was intended as a trial and at the end of April, those subscribers who expressed a preference agreed with me that the old system was preferable. Consequently, we reverted to the old system and I took down the results for the new system, replacing them with the system which we continue trading to this day. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to leave up results for a system which we are not even using, would it ? You could just as easily argue that it would be "dishonest" to have had historical results up for April from a system that nobody could actually trade now.

So, these two posts, by an anonymous poster who doesn't seem to think for one moment that he may simply have his facts wrong, are economical with the truth and therefore entirely misleading.

Last edited:
ha...ha...ha...ha

tipsters only make money by selling tips

if they acted on them...they wud die too!!

when can we all learn this