www.clayburg.com

osho67

407 3
Hi,

Just wanted to get some feedback on what people think about this system, there are 3 systems but the first one is given in good detail on this link

http://www.cbot.com/cbot/dow/cont_detail/0,2614,3+13953,00.html

More specifically at the end of the page he provides some results
where he quotes a gross proft of $8380 on 134 trades !

But the commision is also low if based on IB you get
((98 *2 ) + ( 36*2) ) * 4.8 =$1286

This is really good right ?

Because it means his commisions are low and his average profit is $62 or approx 12 points per trade

What do other people think, is this good? Is there a flaw in this system that I can't work out, should I just go for this and try it out ?

Any comments much appreciated !
Thanks

Grey1

2,186 178
Dr Clayburg , is running a business from selling his codes.. I do have few of the methodologies on TS and works well provided you can have a crystal ball..

As a trader you should be able to identify if market is going to be trending or oscillating before using his strategies.. Well if we did know that ( the influence of higher order time frame ) who would need his strategies .. We would just use a simple MA to get in and out and it would work just as good as any top rated strategy ..

iq200

355 16
Clayburg strategies and indicators are pretty well known. I have tried them and they are pretty good. The best way is to take up a lease and try them for a month before buying them.

Regards,

Imran

osho67

407 3
Hi,
Thanks to Grey1 and ImranQ for their replies
However, I'm surprised I haven't received more replies !

To me this is a great system with published results, something
that is not often disclosed, anyway, I was really hoping to get some discussion on the method and what people think about it,
any more replies much appreciated !

Fabianov

19 0
Take care of clayburg multiphase. You will lose your money if you follow their signals.
This's their performance during last year
USD/CHF -6450
GBP/USD -3140
USD/JPY -2610
EUR/JPY -1370
EUR/USD +2010 (Max drawdown -3140)

I never saw performance worse than this!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock