Written a book - need advice!

sjr

Hi everyone!

Looking for a bit of advice, I have written a book - softback and ebook available (which i know i cant name on here for advertising reasons) but I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to where i should advertise it? Or if anyone wants a copy for review etc? I'm not really looking to sell it at this stage but I really think it's what a lot of traders out there are looking for, especially in the early days, so i'd just love to get some feedback. I know there are some individuals with really good reputations on here so any advice would be warmly accepted.

Thanks!

Ps if it is not ok for me to ask this on here please let me know!

Hi everyone!

Looking for a bit of advice, I have written a book - softback and ebook available (which i know i cant name on here for advertising reasons) but I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to where i should advertise it? Or if anyone wants a copy for review etc? I'm not really looking to sell it at this stage but I really think it's what a lot of traders out there are looking for, especially in the early days, so i'd just love to get some feedback. I know there are some individuals with really good reputations on here so any advice would be warmly accepted.

Thanks!

Ps if it is not ok for me to ask this on here please let me know!

Why are you not looking to sell it?

Where you advertise it really depends on the market you are going after. You said a lot of new traders would be interested. So that would be your market. If you are going to market a trading e-book, if it is not a system good luck. This is a huge market, but most people will not buy a book that talks about trading, people are looking for an edge, a proven winning system etc, and the people that are trading for a living, or have stuck it out probably are not going to buy it, because they have seen it all before. Just saying.

I don't know much about your book, so it really is hard to answer that question.

hey dude !

Send it to me at [email protected] for review

happy to sign confidentiality agreement if needed ..i'm pretty happy with what I do these days so it would take WW3 to make me change my systems

been involved in the Gambling industry since the 1960's moving onto trading since the 1980's so happy to take a look

otherwise just type "self publishing" into google and you will see where to get it published at lowest costs....

as you are obviously aware any idiot can publish a book these days (even me) ......the problem is getting people to know you are selling it then to decide to buy it........

N

Last edited:
thanks for the Book ...will take a look and feedback ASAP

N

Thanks NVP! And thanks wino for the advice. In a lot of ways i feel that to sell it as a 'proven winning system' would be misleading. In my experience and i'm sure yours, they just don't exist in the Forex markets. What I would be happy to sell it as is an approach that can be profitable long term, so long as strict risk management principles are adhered to. Not quite as catchy! Semantics aside, I appreciate your insight.