Which would you recommend -Apple or Android phone for trading

Jason101

Experienced member
Which would you recommend -Apple or Android phone for trading?

I am a bit slow on this techno stuff and have just got myself an android smart phone. So of course the first thing I did was to download a free MT4 app. I think the app is cr@p. The only other app I would use is IG Index.

I am still in the first few days of the contract so I am still able to return the phone and replace it with an apple iphone instead. I am not interested in other things the phone can do, just trading.

Before you say neither they are both rubbish. I would only use it monitor trades or enter trades previously set up at home, when for some reason I have no access to the netbook.

So my question is – Are the iphone trading apps much better than the android?

Android is superior. Iphone is for people who think they're cool (the kind of people who buy oakley sunglasses).

I have since spoken to IG and an MT4 provider. And they both said that the apps for Android and Apple are exactly the same apart from with IG you cannot add funds or withdraw through the phone.

Android is superior. Iphone is for people who think they're cool (the kind of people who buy oakley sunglasses).

android phones are for people who shop at Asda. They think they're getting a good deal with the products looking the part however containing 60% more fat.

android phones are for people who shop at Asda. They think they're getting a good deal with the products looking the part however containing 60% more fat.

How many pairs of oakley sunglasses do you have?

If you are trading through a mobile then you are acocksucker. However with an apple you don't have to swallow.