Would u say this legitimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stillawake

A COPY OF EMAIL RECEIVED FROM TRADER ON TWITTER... IS IT FOR REAL???

Hi there, I hope you are having a good evening.

Thanks for showing interest in the trade room, I had a bunch of requests for this from twitter followers so I thought I would give it a bash.

What I propose is I run an online trading chat room (something like skype) where I post my members only analysis and trade calls, all trades are the same ones that I'm placing with my own account and will include entry, stop, targets ect and updates at all times such as stop movement and exits and my thoughts. I will also send SMS trade alerts for people who can't be in the room at all times or really can't be in the room at anytime period!

I will also provide on the spot training through the day as I take trades and provide my analysis so that you can learn in real-time how I trade the markets for 800 to 1600pts per month.

Some people struggle to make 50-100pts per week and then slate people who say they make 8 or 10 times that amount, but the fact is almost everyone who trades from home has not be trained or has the ability to trade correctly, especially trend trading. My reply is always the same to these people and thats simply just becasue you can't doesn't mean others can't.

I spent just under 3 years as a trainee then Jr financial analyst with RBS (not a trader), during that time I picked up a lot of information and training that has benefited me and allowed me to trade full time with my own funds. I learned how to trend trade correctly, I learned how to analyse a chart correctly with top down analysis, I learned how to read and interpret order flow analysis and I learned how to control risk, last but not least, I learned how to stay out of a market and my market timing skills are very sharp.

What I can teach you within the trade room is how to analyse the charts each day for the instruments you trade, how to interpit the trend and momentum, how to develop your market timing skills that will keep you out of a bad market and generally just how to bloody trade smartly and profitably each week. If you do things correctly and have patience, then there is no reason why you can't be picking up 250 to 500pts per week trading 4-6 instruments. During that time as stated I will call all of my trades in real-time so you can earn while you learn.

The monthly fee for the trade room, SMS and training is a small £74, other rooms charge £100+ for such a service and they are run by muppets that don't even know how to spell trading never mind about actually doing it. The fee just covers my time and the SMS and any other costs for running this.

I don't accept ** as we had a fallen out a while back over the head of some online shopping transactions so I ditched them. The payment method I accept is ** which is real easy to use and completely safe, you probably already know of them.

Anyway, once I have everything sorted and ready to launch I will send you an email and if your still interested then all you will have to do is make payment and we get started.

********* (name)

Last edited:
Hi there, I hope you are having a good evening.

Thanks for showing interest in the trade room, I had a bunch of requests for this from twitter followers so I thought I would give it a bash.

What I propose is I run an online trading chat room (something like skype) where I post my members only analysis and trade calls, all trades are the same ones that I'm placing with my own account and will include entry, stop, targets ect and updates at all times such as stop movement and exits and my thoughts. I will also send SMS trade alerts for people who can't be in the room at all times or really can't be in the room at anytime period!

I will also provide on the spot training through the day as I take trades and provide my analysis so that you can learn in real-time how I trade the markets for 800 to 1600pts per month.

Some people struggle to make 50-100pts per week and then slate people who say they make 8 or 10 times that amount, but the fact is almost everyone who trades from home has not be trained or has the ability to trade correctly, especially trend trading. My reply is always the same to these people and thats simply just becasue you can't doesn't mean others can't.

I spent just under 3 years as a trainee then Jr financial analyst with RBS (not a trader), during that time I picked up a lot of information and training that has benefited me and allowed me to trade full time with my own funds. I learned how to trend trade correctly, I learned how to analyse a chart correctly with top down analysis, I learned how to read and interpret order flow analysis and I learned how to control risk, last but not least, I learned how to stay out of a market and my market timing skills are very sharp.

What I can teach you within the trade room is how to analyse the charts each day for the instruments you trade, how to interpit the trend and momentum, how to develop your market timing skills that will keep you out of a bad market and generally just how to bloody trade smartly and profitably each week. If you do things correctly and have patience, then there is no reason why you can't be picking up 250 to 500pts per week trading 4-6 instruments. During that time as stated I will call all of my trades in real-time so you can earn while you learn.

The monthly fee for the trade room, SMS and training is a small £74, other rooms charge £100+ for such a service and they are run by muppets that don't even know how to spell trading never mind about actually doing it. The fee just covers my time and the SMS and any other costs for running this.

I don't accept ** as we had a fallen out a while back over the head of some online shopping transactions so I ditched them. The payment method I accept is ** which is real easy to use and completely safe, you probably already know of them.

Anyway, once I have everything sorted and ready to launch I will send you an email and if your still interested then all you will have to do is make payment and we get started.

********* (name)

I assume this isn't you talking but a straight copy and paste of something you received - there isn't much description from you except the subject so it's a bit misleading at first.

There is the old argument as to why you'd only charge such a small amount for supposedly solid gold calls and also why you'd bother doing it at all when there are other more fulfilling pursuits if you are already earning a good living trading etc etc etc. So the answer is... probably not or if it is, not to expect anything special.

Ask him if he was axed in Van Saun's cuts due to being a low performer... I met that guy at a BNY seminar once. Stone cold.

"I spent just under 3 years as a trainee then Jr financial analyst with RBS (not a trader) . . . "

And, reading between the lines, got made redundant.

obvious this isn't legit..........one more thing that " invest then I will teach you how to do it crap is a Nigerian scam feature"
Best thing, just ignore it....

£74 a month?
He would need to manage 100 attendants in the room just to gross £7,400 amonth.
If he had a small core of followers of about 50, that's a poxy £3,700 a month.

Hardly worth the effort.
I mean, if he can manage 800 -1600 pts a month, averaging 1200 pts, it's the equivalent of £3 a pt.
Surely he has that to trade?

£74 a month?
He would need to manage 100 attendants in the room just to gross £7,400 amonth.
If he had a small core of followers of about 50, that's a poxy £3,700 a month.

Hardly worth the effort.
I mean, if he can manage 800 -1600 pts a month, averaging 1200 pts, it's the equivalent of £3 a pt.
Surely he has that to trade?

Unless the room is just the bait

"I spent just under 3 years as a trainee then Jr financial analyst with RBS (not a trader) . . . "

And, reading between the lines, got made redundant.

whatever .............if someone is charging forget it ..ask for a freebee and see how it goes .......or walk away

N

what is it with all this trading room cr*p..........??

sure if the market moves and theres something to talk about ...........

put trade on

take trade off

put tea on

drink tea

I keep an eye on the 15m TF mainly and get a couple of hours possible action a day at best .......

unless these dudes are on 5mins and scalping theres not much to talk about except comparing screen sizes ?....and if they are scalping theres no time to talk anyway

Can someone illuminate me here ???.......................

N

Status
Not open for further replies.