Would successful traders benefit from marketing assistance?

As a successful trader would you benefit from marketing assistance?

• Yes great idea

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This will never work!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

With more and more traders adding their strategies to copy platforms in search to boost their earnings, followers and copiers. Traders joining FTMO programs in the hope of getting a large funded account - it is clear successful traders are doing whatever it takes to increase the funds they trade

Therefore as successful trader would you use a service that helped you how to market your trading strategies?

Over the last decade weve helped brokerages with their AUM raising and are considering sharing all these marketing strategies and techniques to successful traders to help grow their client base, followers and AUM.

Before we move forward with this idea we wanted to reach out to the traders community here at Trade 2 Win to see whether successful traders would use such a service?

Any top quality trader would never need marketing assistance because there is no reason for them to need to market anything.

With more and more traders adding their strategies to copy platforms in search to boost their earnings, followers and copiers. Traders joining FTMO programs in the hope of getting a large funded account - it is clear successful traders are doing whatever it takes to increase the funds they trade

Therefore as successful trader would you use a service that helped you how to market your trading strategies?

Over the last decade weve helped brokerages with their AUM raising and are considering sharing all these marketing strategies and techniques to successful traders to help grow their client base, followers and AUM.

Before we move forward with this idea we wanted to reach out to the traders community here at Trade 2 Win to see whether successful traders would use such a service?

Are you a consistently profitable trader? If so, please post your results.

Successful trading implies successful and profitable months not just successful for brokerages or for marketing companies spinning strategies and making management or subscription fees. To date, I've not come across any individuals or companies selling strategies or services that are consistently profitable trading their own strategies.

Yes Interesting. Would it be possible to get more investors for example for this my darwin?

Are you a consistently profitable trader? If so, please post your results.

Successful trading implies successful and profitable months not just successful for brokerages or for marketing companies spinning strategies and making management or subscription fees. To date, I've not come across any individuals or companies selling strategies or services that are consistently profitable trading their own strategies.

The purpose of this post was to carry out market research to see if those with a successful trading strategy would benefit from assistance in securing clients to their strategy.

Every fund manager / money manager in the world attracts clients by promoting their strategy through various marketing channels.

As more and more traders are joining copy platforms to increase their following to their strategy we are simply trying to identify if traders who have a successful strategy would benefit from extra marketing assistance.

All comments (positive or negative) greatly received.

Yes Interesting. Would it be possible to get more investors for example for this my darwin?

Yes we could help. This is exactly the type of service we are considering offering.

weve spent the last decade raising funds for brokers however are considering offering this to traders who want more followers or funds to manage

Yes we could help. This is exactly the type of service we are considering offering.

weve spent the last decade raising funds for brokers however are considering offering this to traders who want more followers or funds to manage
Here you can find other my accounts for investors and there is built in affiliate logic in website copyfx.com so you can earn x% of what i earn from investors money. I earn 20% from investors profits. If you think % should be adjusted then let me know.

I saw there accounts with more than 1 mil usd investor money. If my strategy earn about 40% yearly then it would be 400000 usd yearly and for me as signal provider 80000 usd and from that x% for your services. You can find there other good accounts to market too.

What should be x% ok to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to identify your market and what value you think to provide. Here is a hint: It is not successfully traders - it may be their signal operation IF they run that, but not their trading in itself, at least for most of them. Depending on their timeframe of trading they have either no real use of additional capital or are in a position that they better operate in a fund environment. In between you have traders that can handle a couple of millions, but then their timeframe in which they need that is not that large (until they have those funds themselves). Copy platforms are quite useless if your strategies are already saturating the markets you trade in - and GOOD traders will not accept the utterly crap deals that a copy platform is offering.

I would never trust copy platforms personally because they might reverse engineer your trading strategy for one. front run you, etc...
For raising money to trade for other people, there are a lot in terms of paperwork and cost associated with this and depending on the jurisdiction can run at 6 digits per yer in expense...
Fund of funds have also a lot of restrictions with predatory stuff like first loss, etc, to guarantee their money...
For small time traders is very hard to get proper funding, small time I mean up to few millions AUM

> For raising money to trade for other people, there are a lot in terms of paperwork and cost associated with this and
> depending on the jurisdiction can run at 6 digits per yer in expense...

Nope. It is not like funds that pay quants or prop trading companies are not a thing - they handle the whole paperwork.

> For small time traders is very hard to get proper funding, small time I mean up to few millions AUM

Traders generally do not need a lot of AUM. Investors may, but traders reach a market size limit way faster. And it is quite trivial to get a little money on the F&F approach when you have something to show. And from there, you just take it up.