Wot Happens Next (2)

BT stopped out @ 290.5 for +6.

Still not a convincing bouncing having shied away from 295 before it even got to 300s.

I suspect it'll move sideways but don't have strong opinion either side technically. Down trend still the main play. 300 will be key test.

MA's on 4H still no cross over and MACD indicating a sell. :whistling

I'd say consolidation due to take place between 280-300s. :rolleyes:

Just saw this. Without looking to see what happened next, I'd have looked for a break of the floor plus a failed retest as an entry. An upward move would need a whole HL to forge before I would have considered taking it, which would have been too long to be clear and I wouldn't have gone long at at all until something clearer was available to the upside.

Okay that's me sticking my neck out. Let me guess, it went long!? :LOL:

Just saw this. Without looking to see what happened next, I'd have looked for a break of the floor plus a failed retest as an entry. An upward move would need a whole HL to forge before I would have considered taking it, which would have been too long to be clear and I wouldn't have gone long at at all until something clearer was available to the upside.

Okay that's me sticking my neck out. Let me guess, it went long!? :LOL:

Sorry tried to post a link to chart (I'm not on pc atm) but no go. Yup, dropped through the floor came back for a retest and dropped again to a higher low, strong last couple of days to get beck to floor again.

BT looks like having some underlying strength or support , a buy now with a stop below the recent low is a trade .Does 300 the previous support become resistance?

As a stock trader I would say 60 /40 probability in favour of a buy

The set up is now good , if a full bar low on daily remains above 3.00.It is now worth a punt on above set up.

I only trade supports

Attachments

• bt.jpg
    bt.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 225
Good to hear from you John.

Odd result, it broke support only to create a HL to break back up. I would have looked to go short on the retest of old support/new res. Instead in went long on the retest of the renewed old/now again support.

I guess the good thing about these situations is that you don't need your stop very far away and the risk/reward ratio is on your side in the long term.

Good to hear from you John.

Odd result, it broke support only to create a HL to break back up. I would have looked to go short on the retest of old support/new res. Instead in went long on the retest of the renewed old/now again support.

I guess the good thing about these situations is that you don't need your stop very far away and the risk/reward ratio is on your side in the long term.

Well, it just goes to show that you can never really know what price is going to do. The best you can do is make assumptions and plan how you will tackle them. Take advantage when the assumptions pan out and cut and run when they don't. Easy said, less easy done.

I like this set up on 5 m as well .For look risk a stop just below 300 , but I dont like trading like that.

This is how I trade sr

Attachments

• BT.jpg
    BT.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 203
Wow, you're proud of £0.1 :LOL:

This is a very nice test and retest of 3.00 today .I liked the stock in my previous post few weeks ago because it was diverging higher against the indices.

You won't get better support confirmations.Oh! you don't trade supports .BTW that is all I trade.

Attachments

• BT1.jpg
    BT1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 205
  • BT2.jpg
    BT2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 223
I traded 5,000 on Vod and only 500 on B T , this is because Vodafone preceding price intent was very good.It had intended to go higher previously but B T was like sick man.

Both in profit now .I only trade support like Warren Buffet .

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 229