WorldSpreads

FXmarkets i am also confused.com by your comments - you have never used the system!

A new carry on film is coming out - Carry on you are boring everyone. hehehe...

FXMarkets is the making the best posts on this thread IMO... Uncovering and highlighting the problem which you seem to be avoiding Marvin. He doesn't need to have used the platform, plenty of your clients here pointing it out...

Somekinda of witchhunt here, i was asked to come on here to answer questions and help assist. It seems ChrisW and one or two others have attempted to turn this into some kinda of a bulletin board examination.

We have had plenty of clients that have signed up and not had any problems, touch wood! Why here....
Usual patterns i presume

Regards
MarvinS

Brother marvin, O.K. again lets start again.

"Why does a company advertise a one point spread which I would say would encourage frequent traders and then not allow the same traders to trade frequently?"

why do you do that Marvin ? what was yours and your companies sponsoring thoughts behind this ? You have also stated you welcome scalpers and they can nick a few points, what was your sponsoring thoughts behind that ?

begin please, see if we make progress.. from here on in....

MarvinS said:
Somekinda of witchhunt here, i was asked to come on here to answer questions and help assist. It seems ChrisW and one or two others have attempted to turn this into some kinda of a bulletin board examination.

We have had plenty of clients that have signed up and not had any problems, touch wood! Why here....
Usual patterns i presume

Regards
MarvinS
The only reason I have posted here is in support for my fellow trader, the ones on here who are complaining you are not fullfilling whats advertised. Like I said before, I would love to see you fulfill whats been asked, prove me wrong, and WS become the best SB around but, you came here and and you can't expect it to be all compliments and happiness. You have got to answer to the bad then it'll be smooth sailing and moving on to higher levels...

MarvinS said:
Somekinda of witchhunt here

hmmm, I put it to you Marvin that clients perhaps (as evidenced by reading their experience with worldspreads) are the ones who feel that they have been tied to the stake and feel the flames lapping at their feet. hence the reason for this thread....

it reads to me that people shouldnt use bookies to trade.. Marvin would you say your company worldspreads is a suitable vehicle for short term traders who wish to make money in the markets. ? Simon at capital spreads sometime back said scalpers perhaps should go direct, might be better etc nicking a pip or 2 etc. fair play.... not sure of his stance now, but what do you think, you said scalpers are welcome but how will that work ?

MarvinS said:
Phil - we have no probnlems with winners but someone that attempts to consistently trade off wrong prices on our system taking 'FREE MONEY' are in my eyes 'NOT WINNING TRADERS'.

Of course this doesn't happen all the time - but i have worked in this industry for 6 years and i was on the Finspreads internet dealing system. You know when someone is not playing fair!
marvin
its nice to get some real answers at last.

if i was to trade with you without trying to beat your system would my bet be settled under 1 sec in a orderly market (in hours dow)

MarvinS

I did not get an answer from you on my post #124, I can't trade anything over 1 quid a point.

Will you give me back freedom to trade what Size I like through automatic trading and not

being referred to dealer, I will be up front with you I was scalping looking for small gains with

a lot of trades through the day, until you put a stop to it, but I am now asking you can I trade

just 3 to 5 times a day, but be put back on automatic trading. like everyon else..otherwise I

will have no option but to close my account down. I think I am being reasonable, can W/S

be with me?

I had a conversation with one of the members of this forum in some detail - regarding being quoted automatically. We will quote you auto on the basis that you do not snipe prices, simple as!

We can stop going around in circles on this thread and lets discuss things that make a real difference. If you are auto quoted you will be trading on instant prices...

MarvinS said:
I had a conversation with one of the members of this forum in some detail - regarding being quoted automatically. We will quote you auto on the basis that you do not snipe prices, simple as!

We can stop going around in circles on this thread and lets discuss things that make a real difference. If you are auto quoted you will be trading on instant prices...
thank you marvin, thats all i wanted to know.

MarvinS said:

So you are saying, I can go back on autonatic trading if I dont scalp and only trade 3 to 5 times a day. if so I will call you to be put back on auto quote.

laptop1 said:
So you are saying, I can go back on autonatic trading if I dont scalp and only trade 3 to 5 times a day. if so I will call you to be put back on auto quote.

I would ask for a clear definition of what 'snipe' prices mean, if I were you...

Visaria said:
I would ask for a clear definition of what 'snipe' prices mean, if I were you...

Yes, ditto Instant, quick, fast, slowly, scalpers welcome nicking a few points and a procedure the client needs to use to verify price is fair and er real as umm quoted. :rolleyes:

Snipe
Gallinago gallinago
Snipe are medium sized, skulking wading birds with short legs and long straight bills. Both sexes are mottled brown above, with paler buff stripes on the back, dark streaks on the chest and pale under parts. They are widespread as a breeding species in the UK, with particularly high densities on northern uplands but lower numbers in southern lowlands (especially south west England). In winter, birds from northern Europe join resident birds. The UK population of snipe has undergone moderate declines overall in the past twenty-five years, with particularly steep declines in lowland wet grassland, making it an Amber List species.

Well there you are Laptop. Some sort of bird. Hope that it helps you in your decision whether to trade on a particular Worldspread quote or not... :LOL:

Sarcastic post Marvin,you did not give me an answer, its clear to me you don't want my

business, "I know what jesse felt", to me you are running a bucket shop and anyone who

takes money form the bucket is put on hold from trading, its a Joke.Even if one was to snipe

prices as you call it, one would have to know the direction of the market to benefit form

making money. over time. Just after a few days of trading I was put on hold by being

referred to dealer, was it my trading style, or because I made money with you?Anyway I

have taken my money out of my account from worlspreads, dew to making it hard for me to

trade.

Update they have sorted my issue out and back trading. I am happy again :D

Last edited:
fxmarkets said:
Yes, ditto Instant, quick, fast, slowly, scalpers welcome nicking a few points and a procedure the client needs to use to verify price is fair and er real as umm quoted. :rolleyes:

Hilarious fxmarkets!!

Marvin, you're seriously losing credibility imho....

Not doing a great PR job here Marv... Wheres all the positive feedback? Simon has quoted late July for full automation with CS, think I'll keep my spare account there and see what happens... Can't see any good reason to use WS now...

Really not trying to cause probs for you but its our hard earned money on the line...

Sorry Guys i realise my sense of humour was not taken in the right way. Wrong time and place. I shall discuss in great depth with our IT guys and get back to you ASAP.
Regards
MarvinS

Sophisticated customers want more control over trade execution, more direct access to the market, and less intervention by their brokers. Traders are now looking for the extra edge.