WorldSpreads

counter_violent said:
Beats me why all these S B Co's spend all their time dicking around with prices re-quotes and all the rest of the tricks.

How about this Marvin. Attract Winning Traders and Give them Exactly what they need to do Their Job.......The Tools......Then........ Wait for it..........Piggy Back Their Trades......

Free Experts to take Advantage of !

Seriously, how hard would this be ? Then again, it's perfectly possible that this is done already, but maybe just maybe the greed factor comes to bear.....after all it's easy to mess the mugs about. Never give a sucker an even break. eh what !

Nothing personal as I don't know you from Adam.

regs

C V

Yeah! And fade the losers' trades for DOUBLE the profit!!!!

C_V - 100% with you on those comments....
We are starting to get big volume traders on the various markets off the 1 pip spreads. The only way we can piggy back is if clients trade in the LOT sizes of the underlying markets. FTSE lot size is £10 DAX 25 Euro Dow$5. Alot of the traders have started off testing the speed of quotes back by doing smaller stakes.
Thanks for the feedback and sorry for my slow responses but i am sorting out my trip to the Far East. I will definately be on and have downloaded some of the other comments to discuss.

Regards
MarvinS

"Anyone having trouble with worldspread trading platform today".

Update its working now IT sorted it out

Last edited:
Marvin, can you clear something up please.

last week i called your firm for a chat about the possibility of opening a trial account.

i asked the question 'how long is the 1 pip spread for' and was told 'hopefully permanently' - all well and good.

I then began to talk about stake sizes and i was then told that 1 pip spreads will only be applicabe up to around £25 per pip - after that ill get whatever you get plus a pip for your trouble.

So in reality i wont get 1 pip spreads if i'm over £25 a pip? is that the case?

What if i want to trade £100 a pip with you, or £200?

Be rude not to.

"WALL ST still a bit slow"

Ring,ring,ring,ring.

"Daily Dow please"

"Daily Dow 7500/1 sir"

"err yeah i'll buy all i can "

"thats done sir, all you can ,buying daily dow 7501"

"err like cool, click"

ring ring ring ring.

"daily ,hahahaha,hahahhaa , i'm sorry, doowWWW please, oh christ forgive me....eh hum Daily dow."

"daily dow, @ 11,650/1"

"ahhhh, hahaha, sell all i had "

"thats done sir all you had, sold daily dow 11,650"

"click"

hmmm nice scalp. must call again......

fxmarkets said:

Ring,ring,ring,ring.

"Daily Dow please"

"Daily Dow 7500/1 sir"

"err like cool, click"

ring ring ring ring.

"daily ,hahahaha,hahahhaa , i'm sorry, doowWWW please, oh christ forgive me....eh hum Daily dow."

"daily dow, @ 11,650/1"

"click"

Outstanding :LOL:

C V

fxmarkets said:

Ring,ring,ring,ring.

"Daily Dow please"

"Daily Dow 7500/1 sir"

"err like cool, click"

ring ring ring ring.

"daily dow, @ 11,650/1"

"click"

What about the Nikkei?

Well, didn't last long, done a deal with marvin if I go back on Auto trading I pay a little more

spread than others, I was getting 2 pips on EURUSD and 3 pips On GBPUSD. Anyway I

was still making money and because of this, I am back on Referred to dealer, Basically they

don't like my style of trading.

laptop1 said:
undefinedWell, didn't last long, done a deal with marvin if I go back on Auto trading I pay a little more

spread than others, I was getting 2 pips on EURUSD and 3 pips On GBPUSD. Anyway I

was still making money and because of this, I am back on Referred to dealer, Basically they

:devilish:

YOU WHAT ?

laptop1 said:
Well, didn't last long, done a deal with marvin if I go back on Auto trading I pay a little more

unbelievable :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ... quality place!

laptop1 said:

What is your style of trading, explain please. Thank you

Trotters Independent Trading.

Here it comes again we may think ,I mean whats going on ?

do you know what comes to my mind? its like that old tv show Its A KnockOut

uuufffppphh , here he goes again, bumped for 2 here, uhhhh now he's referred to dealer, hahahaha whats this now he's been knocked back to a £1.00 a point...... fade into laughter..

I mean can you imagine being a professional soldier right, laying up waiting for you target to site your crosshairs on , ready to squeeze the trigger and give a double tap, you squeeze the trigger and out of the barrel pops a flag ,unrolls and says "Eat At Louigi's" . eh.. :|

laptop1 said:

laptop1 - why don't you explain what you are doing to upset them? If you are simply waiting for lagging quotes/bad prices in large size then I'm not surprised that Worldspreads won't tolerate it.

I guess in due course the Worldspreads infrastructure will improve and they will allow genuine scalpers to trade ok - MarvinS?

Dealer Referal

Hi

Got dealer referal today on ftse & dow futs, they claimed everyone is on it today, it that correct or are they telling porkies?

I got one about an hor ago on the Dow future, but not on one about half three...

Thanks all my trades on manual. Why don't they just say 'sorry bud your rumbled' and be honest. What about it Marvin?

chindl said:
I got one about an hor ago on the Dow future, but not on one about half three...

laptop1 said:

2. All other SB companies have the option to refer clients. Remember we are a spread betting company and as much as traders dislike this fact, we do have the right to refer clients that we believe are systems trading and not trading the real market prices. FXsour grapes - we have many traders that have been in the SB scene for ages. We do not knock back winners
is the above your style of trading they dont like?
or is it the winning.

c6ackp said:
laptop1 - why don't you explain what you are doing to upset them? If you are simply waiting for lagging quotes/bad prices in large size then I'm not surprised that Worldspreads won't tolerate it.

I guess in due course the Worldspreads infrastructure will improve and they will allow genuine scalpers to trade ok - MarvinS?

I was limited to 9 quid a point, anything in double figures I was being referred to dealer.

c6ackp I was trading off 2 pip eurusd and 3 pips cable, everyone else was having 1 pip.

Basically I was scalping for a few pips even if they prices was slow you would have to know

the direction of the market to make money,.and remember I was trading on wider spreads than

everyone else. Basically they don't want a profitable trader. I normally trade direct access. I seen

the offer of 1 pip, so I open an account, but my stay was short. I also got 2 trading accounts with

CMC and Igindex trading FX, but I only use these for swing trades, I only trade short with

CMC and only trade long with IG, This way they don't know what I'm doing. I know what jesse felt

like in the bucket shops, We dont want you business Sir..and this is what they told me, They said

Maybe you should trade else where........................I will close my account down Monday.

Last edited: