Worldspreads Cashback

babycakes

Hi all

I have just signed up to Worldspreads cashback deal.

Has anyone had any experience of claiming back any losses they made? Was it painless or difficult.

Thanks
Baby

It was painless, just sent an email and it was done, however I beleive you have to have done a good couple of trades in order to qualify.

Mine was painful.
I did not know that twowayspreads was an affiliate and I changed to world spreads as I didn't like the exectution at twoway. For the 8 weeks I used the account as a bit of a hedge and took a small loss but they didn't give me cash back as I already had an account with twoway.
When I opened the account there was no warning but were very quick to point out after I claimed cash back.
I had no idea twoway was affiliated to worldspreads I thought they were competitors and speaking to sales staff you would think it was the case when the other company is mentioned.
I found world spreads execution better but I wont trade with either again now.

Hi

I had mine refunded with no hassle. However I do need to wait 10 weeks to take my cash out. Also need to do 10 trades in 8 weeks.

Mine was very easy, refund was instant and cash was returned by BACS in 3 days. If you were using the refund as a hedge then that would be violating the T&C anyway.