World Money Show London, 7-8 Nov 2014

Sharky

Staff
We're a media sponsor of this year's World Money Show in London, where the likes of Interactive Brokers and TradeStation will be exhibiting...

World Money Show said:
You’re invited to London's most comprehensive educational event for investors and traders of the year; The World MoneyShow London, 7-8 November 2014! Located at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, you will discover top experts’ best money-making and capital-preservation strategies! Learn from Mark Mobius, Ralph Acampora, Merryn Somerset Webb, Sandy Jadeja, and dozens more.

You will take home profitable ideas such as:
· What’s hot, what’s not in UK and global shares
· Value investing standouts for topping markets
· How to cash in on the new energy boom
· Trading strategies for forex, spread betting, and more!

Register FREE now and receive a special report:
Top experts’ 20 best global picks

Register at:
https://secure.moneyshow.com/msc/ukms/registration.asp?sid=UKMS14&scode=036653

i'm gonna try to get there on the Saturday 8th this year ........wife allows me out once a year and this is it ...............happy to catch up for a natter / beer if anyone around ?

N

stop stop .........one at a time .......hahahahaha

lol, I'd definitely drop by if I wasn't going be out of the country then.

Try and persuade the missus to let you out one more time, then I'll see you for xmas drinks for mid-dec.

hey there.......I may be travelling on business now but will still try to make it ..........

hey all...........i'm trying to make Friday 7th unless things change........always good to see whats cooking..............see people there

N