Meet T2W at the World Money Show London. 11-12 November 2011

EK1

Established member
Today's challenging market conditions require even more knowledge than ever for private investors and traders, like you, to keep pace with the latest market intelligence, safeguard your portfolios, and profit from opportunities that may only be available for short periods of time. Don’t miss this year’s World MoneyShow London, 11-12 November 2011 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre. Be there as recommendations and advice are revealed for how to best position your portfolio for profit—in 2011 and beyond. Don't miss out... Register FREE Today

Price:
FREE

Click HERE for more info.

EK1

Myself (Eamonn Kelly ak EK1) and Trader333 will be attending the upcoming World Money Show London on Friday 11th November.

If you are around please join us for a chat and a coffee on us at around 1pm in the café area on the main exhibition floor. Check out T2W's About Us page to help recognise us!

Please stop by if you are attending and say hello, look forward to seeing you there!

cheers,

EK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
Just a few days to go until the World Money Show London (this Friday/Saturday).

If you are coming along please drop by and visit your friendly :) T2W team members for a chat and a coffee! We'll be around at about 1pm in the café area.

Cheers,

EK1

The World Money Show takes place tomorrow and Saturday at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London, full details here: The World MoneyShow London

If you are coming along on Friday please pop by and say hello to your friendly T2W team members (Trader333 and I), from about 1pm in the cafe area.

Hope to see you there,
EK1

Last edited by a moderator:
review

As I live local to it, I went along to the World Money Show today in search of a free mouse mat...I quite fancied a new one with some financial looking stuff on it as mine has pictures of animals !?

I had a real tussle with the Gestapo (posing as attendee registration)...The girl I got had a strong smell of dettol and a bad attitude. When I didn't want to give my address/phone number/email address/shoe size/favourite colour etc... and when I answered '..How?..' to her '...would you like to be contacted by our vendor partners ?...' string of questions, she really fell apart.

Just for sport I asked a nice but clueless girl/eyecandy type on the (removed to spare anyone's blushes) stand whether the trading platform would work with a side fastening thermal body vest ?..and whilst she went to get the answer I walked away, - still in search of a free mouse mat - plenty of beer mats and cheap biros but no mouse mats. On asking a guy on another pitch '...whether commodities were all different prices or did they just vary in amount ?...' I got hauled over by some security type for not displaying my name badge (with a false name anyway lol )..so I left, without a new mouse mat !!

The event was badly laid out, sparsly attended and basically occupied by parasitical SB's and trading education types preying on the vulnerable. On walking past one the free seminars I heard a barely audible guy from the sub continent advising the audience that '..when you invest - you need to know 5 things...first when to invest, 2nd when not to...yadda yadda ..yadda...' ie all classic newbie faryre.

Not worth the effort unless of course you are a complete newbie !!

G/L

Last edited:
Re: review

As I live local to it, I went along to the World Money Show today in search of a free mouse mat...I quite fancied a new one with some financial looking stuff on it as mine has pictures of animals !?

I had a real tussle with the Gestapo (posing as attendee registration)...The girl I got had a strong smell of dettol and a bad attitude. When I didn't want to give my address/phone number/email address/shoe size/favourite colour etc... and when I answered '..How?..' to her '...would you like to be contacted by our vendor partners ?...' string of questions, she really fell apart.

Just for sport I asked a nice but clueless girl/eyecandy type on the (removed to spare anyone's blushes) stand whether the trading platform would work with a side fastening thermal body vest ?..and whilst she went to get the answer I walked away, - still in search of a free mouse mat - plenty of beer mats and cheap biros but no mouse mats. On asking a guy on another pitch '...whether commodities were all different prices or did they just vary in amount ?...' I got hauled over by some security type for not displaying my name badge (with a false name anyway lol )..so I left, without a new mouse mat !!

The event was badly laid out, sparsly attended and basically occupied by parasitical SB's and trading education types preying on the vulnerable. On walking past one the free seminars I heard a barely audible guy from the sub continent advising the audience that '..when you invest - you need to know 5 things...first when to invest, 2nd when not to...yadda yadda ..yadda...' ie all classic newbie faryre.

Not worth the effort unless of course you are a complete newbie !!

G/

Maybe I'll hire a stand next year and give a presentation about scams, that would go down well.

I attended over the 2 days, when I get the phots downloaded then I will post a full review.
I comment worthy of mention.
11:00 on 11/11/11. The centre staff in majority joined with me outside to observe the respectful occasion.
The Exhibitors, the panel presenters including that CONT on the panel who is in partnership with John Redwood MP stuck to their gob bollixing timetable.
Fark those disgusting self centered people . If I get banned for that comment it is because the mods on this site make up that filthy number.

Last edited:
I attended over the 2 days, when I get the phots downloaded then I will post a full review.
I comment worthy of mention.
11:00 on 11/11/11. The centre staff in majority joined with me outside to observe the respectful occasion.
The Exhibitors, the panel presenters including that CONT on the panel who is in partnership with John Redman MP stuck to their gob bollixing timetable.
Fark those disgusting self centered people . If I get banned for that comment it is because the mods on this site make up that filthy number.

Shame on them, but what do you expect from a bunch of criminals?

pboyles you posting more negative comments again?

advertiser are crooks?

what you always so negative

I didn't get there - no where to park my heliocopter

:)

So where are some photos then ???

Who is the person involved with John Redwood?
Christopher aldous. Probably a nice blorke in real life but he di state that the euro was finished and when asked what the replacement was going to be he did not have the answer. On that basis he struck me as being asoundbytecock.:smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

His website says nothing about him being in partnership with John Redwood MP but maybe they are different sort of partners.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::clover::clover::clover::clover::idea::idea:

Last edited:
I didn't get there - no where to park my heliocopter

:)

So where are some photos then ???

Here are some pics, unfortunately there was the usual crowd of hooman rights boreconts that took offence so I tried to be discreet. There are no upskirts par eg.
:sleep::sleep::sleep::smart:

Attachments

• Nov11 (13).JPG
    Nov11 (13).JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 487
  • Nov11 (10).JPG
    Nov11 (10).JPG
    816.7 KB · Views: 640
  • Nov11 (15).JPG
    Nov11 (15).JPG
    852.3 KB · Views: 593
  • Nov11 (24).JPG