World Money Show - a warning

i might be there on the saturday,like to visit stands like the online trading academy,offering the holy grail trading course

You'll be like this once they tell you they have the secrets

Attachments

• flash.jpg
    flash.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 357
  • Surprised-man-with-hand-on-head1.jpg
    Surprised-man-with-hand-on-head1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,237
Last edited:
No reason, other than to ruin some chav's day by asking some awkward questions in front of a lot of people. Same reason you'd go to a Mike Baghdady webinar.

people that experience schadenfreude from things like this tend to have very low self-esteem themselves.

things like this are just a rouse to make money from people who's ability to think clearly has been paralysed by their own greed. Or people that just don't have the marbles.

people that experience schadenfreude from things like this tend to have very low self-esteem themselves.

things like this are just a rouse to make money from people who's ability to think clearly has been paralysed by their own greed. Or people that just don't have the marbles.

Say what you will but I think there were quite a lot of people with low self esteem at that last Baghdady webinar.

I suggest you make your way to booth 504 where the Academy Of Professional Traders will be there to greet you. If you could kindly ask why their secrets cost more than their holy grail I'd be very grateful. I thought the holy grail couldn't be bettered and now I'm confused.

Dates

The Academy of Professional Traders

perhaps they've now graded the holy Grail ?

Platinum
Gold
silver
Bronze

............Packages :LOL: hahahaha

I think there's a third category, and that's people who are genuinely ignorant.

I was once in that category. I remained in that category for a considerable period of time because every source of information that I attempted to access, reinforced that situation. Worse still, forums, websites, ,books, seminars etc all played a part in establishing unrealistic expectations.

I should have been able to see through it, and I still can't believe just how long it took before I started to experience reality.

The greedy and the gullible cant be helped, and its the survival of the fittest, but I do think attempting to warn the ignorant is a worthwhile endeavor which should be encouraged and supported.

I will be forever grateful to the minority of cynical *******s who helped me to see wots wot.

I was once in that category. I remained in that category for a considerable period of time because every source of information that I attempted to access, reinforced that situation. Worse still, forums, websites, ,books, seminars etc all played a part in establishing unrealistic expectations.

I should have been able to see through it, and I still can't believe just how long it took before I started to experience reality.

The greedy and the gullible cant be helped, and its the survival of the fittest, but I do think attempting to warn the ignorant is a worthwhile endeavor which should be encouraged and supported.

I will be forever grateful to the minority of cynical *******s who helped me to see wots wot.

yer I was gonna say summit 'bout n00bs and naive people, but couldn't be bothered, really.

at the end of the day, evolution will take it's course.

One shouldn't underestimate the entertainment value. I enjoy it apart from rare colour diamonds sellers - they don't give up easily. And of course there are some familiar faces trying to sell their systems to never ending supply of gullible customers.

Maybe not everybody likes it - last time one of the attendees complained about all the exhibitors trying to sell him something and no way he would come back again. I guess he didn't appreciate the entertainment that much.

Anyway I'm looking forward to attending yet another one and seeing the latest selling techniques (helicopter guy, elephant guy etc.)

Most of us have been there - and yes- alerting the ignorant (used in the non perjorative sense) is a worthy endeavour(y)

One shouldn't underestimate the entertainment value. I enjoy it apart from rare colour diamonds sellers - they don't give up easily. And of course there are some familiar faces trying to sell their systems to never ending supply of gullible customers.

Maybe not everybody likes it - last time one of the attendees complained about all the exhibitors trying to sell him something and no way he would come back again. I guess he didn't appreciate the entertainment that much.

Anyway I'm looking forward to attending yet another one and seeing the latest selling techniques (helicopter guy, elephant guy etc.)

Yes there definitely is some entertainment to be had. I particularly recommend this outfit called the Academy of Professional Traders (they know the forex secrets) and of course Vin-X wine investments, you might get a free drink off them.

Perhaps you shouldnt mention the old Wills and Co fines to Peter Shakeshaft and his mates, they might spit out their Châteauneuf-du-Pape on you.

Maybe you'll meet the wannabees from the latest million dollar trader style PR stunt and can heckle them. EPISODE 1

i might pop into the t2win stand and ask some direct questions about our leader and the training he used to provide.theres lots of opportunities for me to become extremely popular at the event:devilish: