World Money Show - a warning

pboyles

Legendary member
Vin-X has a stand at the show and their CEO is speaking at the event. Their CEO goes by the name of Peter Shakeshaft, some of you might remember him from a company called Wills and Co which the FSA accused of 'poor sales practices. This includes poor risk warnings and misleading information to its high-risk penny share customers'

Victims were later approached by recovery room scams attempting to extract more money from them.

Wills & Co Stockbrokers Limited

Default for Wills & Co Stockbroker clears way for compensation | This is Money

Now the same guy is behind a wine investing scheme.

The World MoneyShow London – November 2 – 3, 2012

Attachments

• shakeshaft.jpg
    shakeshaft.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 801
Shakeshaft: Isn't that what we all do at the end of our bathroom visit?

Hopefully not the girlies amongst us (unless they are in the bathroom accompanied by a consenting male partner of a suitable age to indulge in such things)

There might be an awkward moment if Peter shows up at the T2W stand. I just noticed they are there too!

top draw on the work you do in pointing this sort of stuff out PB. Im thinking off attending this event,may do some heckling,anyone else going

Last edited:
top draw on the work you do in pointing this sort of stuff out PB

The general atmosphere at these shows is quite sinister, lots of pushy chavs trying to sign you up for various scams.

I'm sure there's at least one dodgy share advisory service at that show too, there always is, a couple of years ago it was Montague Pittman. I met Mike Baghdady there once too, though it seems he doesn't show up for these things nowadays.

Anybody going by the way? We have the speakers schedule available, maybe you can ask Peter some questions.

The general atmosphere at these shows is quite sinister, lots of pushy chavs trying to sign you up for various scams.

I'm sure there's at least one dodgy share advisory service at that show too, there always is, a couple of years ago it was Montague Pittman. I met Mike Baghdady there once too, though it seems he doesn't show up for these things nowadays.

Anybody going by the way? We have the speakers schedule available, maybe you can ask Peter some questions.

i might be there on the saturday,like to visit stands like the online trading academy,offering the holy grail trading course

i might be there on the saturday,like to visit stands like the online trading academy,offering the holy grail trading course

You should wear a 'wire' and record these guys making their ridiculous claims. That would provide entertainment for some time and improve viewing numbers on T2W no end. The Leopard might even come back.

I would love to meet up with a few of the gang here and heckle some Vendors

cant make it though ....damn !
N

I suggest you make your way to booth 504 where the Academy Of Professional Traders will be there to greet you. If you could kindly ask why their secrets cost more than their holy grail I'd be very grateful. I thought the holy grail couldn't be bettered and now I'm confused.

Dates

The Academy of Professional Traders

Last edited: