Words of Wisdom

“Never depend on the admiration of others. There is no strength in it. Personal merit cannot be derived from an external source."

To Hell with the admiration from others. Fibo has the best ................ "you are my beloved son; in thee I am well pleased!" Take that to the bank :)

Personal merit cannot be derived from an external source. Yes it can - the spirit aka person is external to the body but the body considers itself to be the center - false!

Never depend on the admiration of others. There is no strength in it.

False! The King depended on it and grew from its strength
In early 2008 the US Dollar was in a dungeon being whacked by even the Indonesian rupiah for 7 years - they was lafffing at the King - Fibo took the king a tray of Food. Nobody else would. The King looked in Fibo's eyes and saw the admiration. All of a sudden, he got up, put his boots on, combed his long hair down, got on his horse and as he wished me goodbye, said with the utmost kindness, "go Long now" I did.

Opportunity is missed by all of T2W because it is dressed in overalls and looks like Work.

The real measure of Fibo's wealth is how much he'd be worth if he lost all his money.

The King is on his way to a Hill Station at 120 after escaping from a wedge aka EDT (ending diagonal triangle)