Wild swings

gtspeed

Today was really odd on both dax and ft100 as when all the signs were buy it went 40 points the other and the same when signs were sell. Call me suspicious but when I placed a sell and buy at the same time nothing happened and soon as one order closed a very quick movement against the trade open. Had my doubts about IG for a while but def think a rabbit off. Anyone else see wild swings today or is it just me

An unusual day but still not a massive range for the FTSE and only a very small rise on yesterday's close. London's a schizophrenic market, very annoying - can have a totally different mood when NY comes online.

Today was really odd on both dax and ft100 as when all the signs were buy it went 40 points the other and the same when signs were sell. Call me suspicious but when I placed a sell and buy at the same time nothing happened and soon as one order closed a very quick movement against the trade open. Had my doubts about IG for a while but def think a rabbit off. Anyone else see wild swings today or is it just me

Every trader should be prepared for this with a swing strategy , using options etc.
I bought 1.2100 calls weekly for 60.1 , and cash at 1.2064 and 1.2094 closing the latter 2 trades .

Traders should be prepared for wilder swings .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...y-trading-system-75-hit-rate.html#post2891856